Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shazier probably done for
Word is the title.

Damage more severe than originally believed found during surgery. Link soon to come once I get off a mobile (like 2 hours).

Got it; http://dailysnark.com/report-shaziers-injury-discovered-sugery-serious-likely-will-never-play-football/
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 05:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Word is the title.

Damage more severe than originally believed found during surgery. Link soon to come once I get off a mobile (like 2 hours).

Got it; http://dailysnark.com/report-shaziers-injury-discovered-sugery-serious-likely-will-never-play-football/

Feel sorry for him, but this is why players shouldn't use the crown of the helmet to tackle. Shazier made a habit of ducking his head and hitting people with the crown of his helmet and the refs let him get away with it. This is one of the reason's behind the NFL's Heads Up program. Reminded me of the tackle that ended David Pollack's career. The refs do a horrible job of enforcing that rule.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 06:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Feel sorry for him, but this is why players shouldn't use the crown of the helmet to tackle. Shazier made a habit of ducking his head and hitting people with the crown of his helmet and the refs let him get away with it. This is one of the reason's behind the NFL's Heads Up program. Reminded me of the tackle that ended David Pollack's career. The refs do a horrible job of enforcing that rule.

Ditto on the Pollack injury, I thought the exact same thing.
Reply/Quote
That sucks, and I'm not even gonna preface that with "He should've kept his head up. Hopefully he can function normally... Hell I once rooted for the guy on Saturdays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
There are some on Bengals Site thinking it is funny, or are saying this Steeler deserves this. Anybody that thinks getting paralyzed and maybe dying is funny or derives pleasure from this, is a sick, twisted, sadistic, inhuman scum bag and I feel sorry for the family that has such a person in it.......That said, Prayers go out at this time to this player and his family.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 06:16 AM)kevin Wrote: There are some on Bengals Site thinking it is funny.  Anybody that thinks getting paralyzed and maybe dying is funny is a sick, twisted, sadistic, inhuman scum bag and I feel sorry for the family that has such a person in it.......That said, Prayers go out at this time to this player and his family.

Quit making shit up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Respect to Shazier but now hopefully Tomlin will actually teach his team how to tackle now.

They ALWAYS tackle dirty and without regard to others safety and i for the life of me can’t believe NO ONE called them out on it. They lead with their helmet all the time and i must highlight the way in which they do it. They don’t care about their NFL brothers and The world loves them so they never get shit for it.

I’m not glad Shazier is gone maybe for his career. But i am glad this ***** team finally has to deal with their bullshit. Also I’m pretty sure Tomlin told Juju to injure Burfict.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 06:16 AM)kevin Wrote: There are some on Bengals Site thinking it is funny.  Anybody that thinks getting paralyzed and maybe dying is funny is a sick, twisted, sadistic, inhuman scum bag and I feel sorry for the family that has such a person in it.......That said, Prayers go out at this time to this player and his family.

Doubtful.

The dude knows how to tackle. He just ended up hurting himself while trying to hurt others. Our very own Gio Bernard to be specific.

Definitely not laughing at his own stupidity, but why should anyone feel bad...?
Reply/Quote

I've not read one post where anyone thought it was funny or hoped he died? Why do you make this stuff up? There are some who refuse to feel sorry for a guy who tries constantly to hurt other players but that's it. 

Fake News!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 08:29 AM)Housh Wrote: Respect to Shazier but now hopefully Tomlin will actually teach his team how to tackle now.

They ALWAYS tackle dirty and without regard to others safety and i for the life of me can’t believe NO ONE called them out on it. They lead with their helmet all the time and i must highlight the way in which they do it. They don’t care about their NFL brothers and The world loves them so they never get shit for it.

I’m not glad Shazier is gone maybe for his career. But i am glad this ***** team finally has to deal with their bullshit. Also I’m pretty sure Tomlin told Juju to injure Burfict.

Okay, so I don't know how to use that feature that isolates part of the quote and bolds the part you want to focus on. Yes, I guarantee thug Tomlin told Schuster to injure Burfict as part of a "revenge" thing or tit-for-tat for what happened to Shazier. They should fine Schuster and Tomlin and toss out Schuster for the rest of the year. This is yet another reason (as if another was needed) to hate the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Ryan Shazier will be a teaching moment for youth footballers for the rest of time.

Messing with the spine is very scary stuff.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 09:12 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Okay, so I don't know how to use that feature that isolates part of the quote and bolds the part you want to focus on. Yes, I guarantee thug Tomlin told Schuster to injure Burfict as part of a "revenge" thing or tit-for-tat for what happened to Shazier. They should fine Schuster and Tomlin and toss out Schuster for the rest of the year. This is yet another reason (as if another was needed) to hate the Steelers.

I don’t think it was a revenge thing. I think it was a they couldn’t move the ***** ball with Burfict in the game thing.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 09:12 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Okay, so I don't know how to use that feature that isolates part of the quote and bolds the part you want to focus on. Yes, I guarantee thug Tomlin told Schuster to injure Burfict as part of a "revenge" thing or tit-for-tat for what happened to Shazier. They should fine Schuster and Tomlin and toss out Schuster for the rest of the year. This is yet another reason (as if another was needed) to hate the Steelers.

you need to upgrade the tin foil you use for your hats from dollar tree brand to maybe walmart brand
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 08:08 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Ditto on the Pollack injury, I thought the exact same thing.

Exactly what I thought as it happened live...
Reply/Quote

If JuJu should be suspended until the end of the year, how much should this helmet-to-helmet crack back block get?

[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 10:44 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If JuJu should be suspended until the end of the year, how much should this helmet-to-helmet crack back block get?

2 quarters?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 10:44 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If JuJu should be suspended until the end of the year, how much should this helmet-to-helmet crack back block get?

Looks like he led with the shoulder and then the helmet just happened to slide up. Maybe it's karma?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Disagree... If Burfict had been looking, he would've flattened JuJu. That was just perfect timing for JuJu to get him. I don't think it was overly malicious. I know he stood over him, but I don't think that was premeditated. I'm sure he knows how his teammates feel about Vontaze, and was just showing off after the fact.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 06:16 AM)kevin Wrote: There are some on Bengals Site thinking it is funny, or are saying this Steeler deserves this.  Anybody that thinks getting paralyzed and maybe dying is funny or derives pleasure from this, is a sick, twisted, sadistic, inhuman scum bag and I feel sorry for the family that has such a person in it.......That said, Prayers go out at this time to this player and his family.

Is your life that miserable you have to make shit up on a forum to have something to biitch about?
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 01:03 PM)jason Wrote: Disagree... If Burfict had been looking, he would've flattened JuJu. That was just perfect timing for JuJu to get him. I don't think it was overly malicious. I know he stood over him, but I don't think that was premeditated. I'm sure he knows how his teammates feel about Vontaze, and was just showing off after the fact.

If that happened the other way around, the double-standard would come into effect and Burfict would have been ejected on the spot.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote