Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shazier probably done for
Hopefully his stupidity will prevent someone else from doing the same stupid shit he has been doing for a couple years now.

I also find it hard to believe tomlin is not coaching these guys to tackle like that. I don't remember shazier tackling like that at osu.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 01:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: If that happened the other way around, the double-standard would come into effect and Burfict would have been ejected on the spot.

No doubt... But Vontaze also would've been suspended for all of next season had it been him, and not Iloka that hit Antonio Brown like that in the end zone... Iloka walks away with a fine.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 01:43 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Hopefully his stupidity will prevent someone else from doing the same stupid shit he has been doing for a couple years now.

I also find it hard to believe tomlin is not coaching these guys to tackle like that. I don't remember shazier tackling like that at osu.

I don't remember him doing that then either. Maybe I had my Homer blinders on back then.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 04:35 PM)jason Wrote: I don't remember him doing that then either. Maybe I had my Homer blinders on back then.

No blinders.

They teach it that way, and even admitted such when Harrison was getting fined regularly when they pointed out he was playing exactly the way he was being taught...
Reply/Quote
Steelers, Bengals, NFL, football, rivalry, cheap shots, and so on takes a giant back seat to this young mans health and life at this point. And I hope he comes out of this ok and able to go on in whatever's next.

Good luck and well wishes Ryan
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 01:43 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Hopefully his stupidity will prevent someone else from doing the same stupid shit he has been doing for a couple years now.

And Bud Dupree was not dirty at UK either. Of course the Stoolers teach it... look at who their linebacker coach is.  While I don't find it funny, I do find it hard to feel sorry for a guy who injured himself because he was trying to injure someone else.
Reply/Quote