Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shaziers hit was legal, should have been a TD
Better than the steelers slack-jawed inbred fans right? I have news for you, it isn't normal for your older brother to also be your dad.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:47 PM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: Stop giving us a play by play

Fiver? I'm sure he gives 3 for that much.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No, the league as a whole agrees with the Bengals. The NFL is trying to save face and sweep that fiasco of officiating under the carpet because they have had bad problems with the officiating all season across the league and now in the playoffs they get maybe the worst officiated game of the year. Even worse, it was preventable. They assigned the same crew that lost control of the second regular season game between these teams and - as was entirely predictable - they lost control again and for the same reason....this crew DOES NOT officiate even handedly.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Stop with the "we". We (the actual Bengals fans) figured out a while ago that you are not a Bengals fan. So you can stop the trolling.

This. Times 1,000. No real Bengals fan keeps coming back and posting such bullshit. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:15 PM)BengalB Wrote: This. Times 1,000. No real Bengals fan keeps coming back and posting such bullshit. 

It's not bullshit, it's the truth 

Sorry
Reply/Quote
This guy is a steelers troll disguised as a bengals fan. Look at all his posts. Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:26 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: This guy is a steelers troll disguised as a bengals fan. Look at all his posts and when he signed up. Pathetic.

I signed up in the offseason, moron
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:28 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: I signed up in the offseason, moron

and that means what?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 08:26 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: This guy is a steelers troll disguised as a bengals fan. Look at all his posts. Pathetic.

He really likes the name calling.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:42 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: It was not a penalty

Bernard fumbled

Clear recovery

Pittsburgh TD.  The refs botched it by blowing the whistle.

Facts hurt

The Steelers have a message board.  You should join it.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:46 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: Lol, now I'm an apparent steelers fan

You poor morons are so mentally fragile.

Can't fathom a Bengal fan who isn't an ignorant homer.  We suck

You are an idiot.  And not a Bengals fan.  That was a penalty by rule and the "return TD" should have been called back due to penalty.  Shawn Williams also should not have been flagged and DeCastro should have.

I've watched football for 3 decades.  This game was completely given to the Steelers by the refs.  It isn't even close.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:43 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Steelers have a message board.  You should join it.

Yup, though they're suspended now, so I'll leave their posts alone.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Let's try living in the real world for a second...I know that will be hard for you, but give it a chance.

"We suck" - The team was 12-4 and lost by 2 points in the rain with some very curious calls to say the least. No, the team does not suck, but yes the team did lose the game.

Mentally fragile - If you feel that everyone here is so "mentally fragile" it shows that you have no self esteem or self worth since you are here seeking validation from those same people.

The league can spin it anyway they want on the hit was "legal" but it is an empty phrase when you read the article and hear the same guy say it's "legal" then go on to say but these are the hits we want to remove from the game...... Tell me again how a "legal" hit is one you want out of the game. It's called saving face, that is all the league is doing.

Agree and would add that it was a 2 point loss in the rain with a back up QB in his 4th game that clearly with bias officiating. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree and would add that it was a 2 point loss in the rain with a back up QB in his 4th game that clearly with bias officiating. 

That loss was brutal and will be with Bengal fans that witnessed it forever.  That said, the Steelers never beat the Bengals when Dalton was healthy this season.  I take some kind of consolation in that.  They barely beat the Bengals with McCarron the second time around.  
Reply/Quote
He's just trying to stir it up. I think it bothers the Steelers fans because they are starting to realize the rest of the league got to see first hand what we have been seeing for years.
Reply/Quote
These are the Uncle Tom like trolls that you gotta identify as trolls and ignore them.

These are the fans that have become brainwashed into weirdly finding joy in wallowing in misery

It's sad to see. But what they enjoy is for ppl to wallow with them. When no one does they get mad
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:42 PM)Blake2Pickens Wrote: It was not a penalty

Bernard fumbled

Clear recovery

Pittsburgh TD.  The refs botched it by blowing the whistle.

Facts hurt

You my friend are an idiot if you believe what the league said.  Go read the rule and make your own interpretation.

This is nothing more than a cover up to protect the shield.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We're just having fun with him at this point.  ThumbsUp

Yeah, but I had some real crushers on him, and y'all deleted the threads Sad

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
why isn't negative rep back yet
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
BS explanation of rule. ANGLES?!? ANGLES?!?!? IT WAS A HELMET TO HELMET HIT! What a load of crock they are trying to stuff down our throats. I don't buy it and neither should you!!

here's the relevant parts of the rule:

(g) If a player uses any part of his helmet (including the top/crown and forehead/”hairline” parts) or
facemask to butt, spear, or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily.

(j) if a player illegally launches into a defenseless opponent. It is an illegal launch if a player (1) leaves
both feet prior to contact to spring forward and upward into his opponent, and (2) uses any part of his
helmet (including the top/crown and forehead/”hairline” parts) to initiate forcible contact against any
part of his opponent’s body.

They said he's not defenseless so (j) doesn't apply. How does (g) not apply? Angles you say? No! That's a BS league cover up! The INTENT of the rule is to avoid so many concussions from helmet to helmet hits. GIO was Knocked OUT by a helmet to helmet spear! How can this rule not apply? It makes no sense. BS BS BS!

Don't be like the OP! Don't let the league lull you to sleep with their BS! 
Reply/Quote