Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheikh's Mock Draft (Pre-FA) 2.0
Thought I'd do a mock draft Pre-FA and after free agency ends :)

1. Corey Coleman WR

[Image: corey-coleman-e1443159878225.jpg]

Someone to be opposite of A.J. Green, doesn't possess the height but very good in other aspects in his game. Great hands and great speed.

2. Kenny Clark DT

[Image: Clark.jpg]
He would've been in the first round in any other year of the draft, but since there's such a beast class of DTs this year, I say we take him. He has great power and can be that DT opposite of Geno.
3. Deion Jones ILB

[Image: Deion%20Jones%20USATSI_8798898.jpg]
The new type of linebacker/safety who can cover and tackle, a very good value pick in my opinion.

4. Roberto Aguayo K

[Image: os-fsu-roberto-aguayo-snubbed-winning-groza-141212]
Someone who I think can replace Mike Nugent thankfully :-)

5. Shawn Oakman DE

[Image: usa-today-8869222.0.jpg]

A project type of player, his physical attributes are absolutely amazing and I think it's a low-risk/high reward kind of pick..
6. Kenyan Drake RB

[Image: kenyandrake.jpg]
Someone to potentially compete with Hill/Bernard/Burkhead for the RB spot.

7. Cyrus Jones CB

[Image: usa-today-8941381.0.jpg]
If he lasts to the 7th round, I say we take a flyer on him because we could mold him into a good CB + He was an outstanding returner in college and could compete with Tate.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I like 1 & 2 a lot.

A kicker in the 4th? Nervous

Oakman in the 5th would be pretty sweet, but I doubt he's there. I'm guessing he goes in the 3rd or 4th.

I'm really curious as to why you think Jones will be there in the 7th? He didn't have a bad combine and he is Mayock's #5 overall corner. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 09:03 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I like 1 & 2 a lot.

A kicker in the 4th? Nervous

Oakman in the 5th would be pretty sweet, but I doubt he's there. I'm guessing he goes in the 3rd or 4th.

I'm really curious as to why you think Jones will be there in the 7th? He didn't have a bad combine and he is Mayock's #5 overall corner. Mellow

Tbh, I saw him going in the 3rd/4th but I was just hoping we can get him in the 7th.. I'd be willing to take him in the 4th instead of Aguayo tho.

Reply/Quote
Man, i love the first 3 picks and getting Oakman that late would be great. He fits our DL perfectly, the only
thing is i hope we stop just looking at prototypical tall 4-3 Ends and just look to get pass rushers. I think this
has been our problem lately especially with Clarke and Hunt but getting Oakman this late makes it all good.

We need a Center man, cannot say this enough.

Would love this Draft if we took a Center in the 4th instead of a Kicker.
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 03:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, i love the first 3 picks and getting Oakman that late would be great. He fits our DL perfectly, the only
thing is i hope we stop just looking at prototypical tall 4-3 Ends and just look to get pass rushers. I think this
has been our problem lately especially with Clarke and Hunt but getting Oakman this late makes it all good.

We need a Center man, cannot say this enough.

Would love this Draft if we took a Center in the 4th instead of a Kicker.

I thought about it, but what are the chances another 4th round center even is better than Bodine?

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 11:08 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I thought about it, but what are the chances another 4th round center even is better than Bodine?

I'd say, pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I'd say, pretty good.

Agree, but a better question is what are the chances that the COACHING staff thinks that the 4th rounder is better.

After all, they traded up to get Bodine - and that speaks volumes according to Hobson.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 05:00 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Agree, but a better question is what are the chances that the COACHING staff thinks that the 4th rounder is better.

After all, they traded up to get Bodine - and that speaks volumes according to Hobson.

That is the better question.

Damn it all. Whatever
Reply/Quote