Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sherman is the #1 Corner! PAT!!
I don't know what I find more entertaining: how excited he was to start this thread or the fact that he was completely caught off guard when everyone just laughed at him for continuing this.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(07-02-2015, 07:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You do realize that Pat posted a quote from me from a year and a half ago like it somehow was a crushing blow to me, right?  Yet you say I'm the one that brings up past things?

Also, this really isn't about a grudge, it's about just showing how bad that thread was with concrete proof this time.

As far as my other grudge (Fred), he keeps lying and throwing out bullshit because he refuses to ever admit he was wrong.

It's a new one in the other thread, though, because now he's claiming that me calling him a liar was about the Shroud of Turin thread and that the Chemotherapy one was sarcasm, which makes no sense, but I guess he keeps throwing shit against the wall and hopes that some will finally stick.

I have never seen someone be so obsessed like this.  Is there a psychological problem that won't allow you to just let it go?  Get some help!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-02-2015, 07:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You do realize that Pat posted a quote from me from a year and a half ago like it somehow was a crushing blow to me, right?  Yet you say I'm the one that brings up past things?

Also, this really isn't about a grudge, it's about just showing how bad that thread was with concrete proof this time.

As far as my other grudge (Fred), he keeps lying and throwing out bullshit because he refuses to ever admit he was wrong.

It's a new one in the other thread, though, because now he's claiming that me calling him a liar was about the Shroud of Turin thread and that the Chemotherapy one was sarcasm, which makes no sense, but I guess he keeps throwing shit against the wall and hopes that some will finally stick.

Look at the bolded parts. Still mad about a thread from a year and a half ago? No grudge being held there.   Ninja

And who even mentioned fred? No grudge there either. Ninja

Here's some advice. Let shit go. Holding onto that kind of stuff just eats away at your insides. You're going to give yourself a heart attack or stroke.
You know that they poll a lot less than half of the players in the NFL when they make this list right? And your obsession with Pat is ***** creepy.

Things going on in my life: successful career, my wife, closing on a house this summer, and hopefully starting a family before winter.

Things apparently going on in Brad's life: obsessing over me on the Bengals forums.

Seriously, I got rid of the sig (that didn't even have your name) and told you I would never talk about you if you stop obsessing over me. You seem to be unable to do that. Just stop. Everyone here sees how much of a ***** loser you are.Despite how many times you have said "how does no one see that Pat is a loser!!!!!1!!11!!!" you keep getting called out for being a ***** creep in every single thread you make about me. Get a life. Get laid or something. I'm sure it doesn't cost that much to find a working girl in Northern Kentucky.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

BTW, AJ Green > Dez Bryant despite the rankings having him almost 20 spots lower.

I can't believe anyone would call a poll given to part of the league "concrete evidence". Then again, I teach the 100+ kids I interact with on a daily basis that they need to support their claims with reliable evidence. Maybe I'm just holding everyone else to higher expectations because of that.

Did I mention I teach at the lower-middle class high school I graduated from? I like telling these kids that even the child of a working, single mother who never went to college can succeed. I think a set a pretty good example for them. I've never done anything reckless. I worked hard in school and graduated. Never messed around with drugs. Never did anything stupid with alcohol. Considering that this current generation (according to all available statistics) in engaging is less risky behavior (not using hard drugs, not drinking, not smoking, waiting to have sex at an older age), seeing someone who was able to stay out of trouble and succeed in life probably helps them relate more. I don't think most of the kids I teach are dumb enough to drunk and drive or would respect someone that had that much of a blatant disregard for human life.

But, hey, what do I know? I'm just a ***** teacher.

(07-03-2015, 04:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: BTW, AJ Green > Dez Bryant despite the rankings having him almost 20 spots lower.

I can't believe anyone would call a poll given to part of the league "concrete evidence". Then again, I teach the 100+ kids I interact with on a daily basis that they need to support their claims with reliable evidence. Maybe I'm just holding everyone else to higher expectations because of that.

Did I mention I teach at the lower-middle class high school I graduated from? I like telling these kids that even the child of a working, single mother who never went to college can succeed. I think a set a pretty good example for them. I've never done anything reckless. I worked hard in school and graduated. Never messed around with drugs. Never did anything stupid with alcohol. Considering that this current generation (according to all available statistics) in engaging is less risky behavior (not using hard drugs, not drinking, not smoking, waiting to have sex at an older age), seeing someone who was able to stay out of trouble and succeed in life probably helps them relate more. I don't think most of the kids I teach are dumb enough to drunk and drive or would respect someone that had that much of a blatant disregard for human life.

Man, I don't even know if I can say AJ is better. The top few are all pretty interchangeable.

Also, is Facebook a reliable source? 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
(07-03-2015, 05:02 PM)MrRager Wrote: Man, I don't even know if I can say AJ is better. The top few are all pretty interchangeable.

Also, is Facebook a reliable source? 

The only reason why Dez had more yards than Green last year was because Green missed 3 (4?) games.

Look at the stats. Green is better despite Dalton throwing it to him and not Romo (and let's be honest, Romo is better than Dalton). I know you have to not seem like a homer, but you aren't a homer for saying Green is better than Bryant.

(07-03-2015, 04:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: BTW, AJ Green > Dez Bryant despite the rankings having him almost 20 spots lower.

It's unfortunate to see this guy carrying on about an argument that he lost over a year ago.  
Apparently, he can't continue with life until he has some sort of validation.  Teens these days...

I was done with this and just going to let it go, but I have to mention that I never drank and drove, it was my best friend, but that quote shows what a piece of shit you are.

Not really sure why I expected more from a guy that defends murderers and woman-beaters.
(07-03-2015, 08:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was done with this and just going to let it go, but I have to mention that I never drank and drove, it was my best friend, but that quote shows what a piece of shit you are.

Not really sure why I expected more from a guy that defends murderers and woman-beaters.

He never suggested that.  Strike eleventy billion for Brad...
(07-03-2015, 08:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was done with this and just going to let it go

I don't believe you.gif
(07-03-2015, 08:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was done with this and just going to let it go, but I have to mention that I never drank and drove, it was my best friend, but that quote shows what a piece of shit you are.

Dude, you really need to pull it together.  Calling people names just furthers your immature status on this board.  You literally have NO credibility anymore.  And I am about as impartial as it gets.
(07-03-2015, 10:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Dude, you really need to pull it together.  Calling people names just furthers your immature status on this board.  You literally have NO credibility anymore.  And I am about as impartial as it gets.

Pat was the one that called me a POS on the other board first.

Just like the deal where he brought up my comments about Adderall and then I bring up his comments about how Rice maybe didn't hit his wife, maybe she fell in the elevator, and everyone is ok when he does it but not when I do it.

Ironic.

So why does Pat still have credibility when he did it first?
(07-03-2015, 08:56 PM)Harmening Wrote: He never suggested that.  Strike eleventy billion for Brad...

He just randomly bought up drinking and driving, even though it had no relevance?

Especially considering how he was discussing risky behavior earlier in the the paragraph, but that was just random and coincidental? 
(07-03-2015, 11:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat was the one that called me a POS on the other board first.

Just like the deal where he brought up my comments about Adderall and then I bring up his comments about how Rice maybe didn't hit his wife, maybe she fell in the elevator, and everyone is ok when he does it but not when I do it.

Ironic.

Uh maybe cause he's not being a whiny bia*** and doesn't keep dwelling on ish. Cry
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
I. Love. Brad. And I hope bradfitz loves me. I want to put my arms around him, and feel him inside me.

Happy 4th everyone! Woohoo! 100 times happy 4th. Happy 4th for days! Www. Happy4.com

(Watch Rick and Morty if you haven't)
(07-03-2015, 11:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Pat was the one that called me a POS on the other board first.

Ironic.

Nevermind, there's no sense in trying to reason with you.  If you can't see what you are doing even when everyone else does, then you're hopeless.  I can tell you this, if you'd just drop all this grudge shit, you'd probably feel better.  You're only hurting yourself.

Ironic.

Maybe, because you're stalking his thread,posts and every frigging fart he lets. No where did pat, mention you or your circumstance in his post. I think you would feel better if you just let it go. And don't say I was ready to let it go, cause you were not. I bet you seen the thread title and pat made it, you were like a pit bull snarling and growling. Take you a xanex before coming on these boards. You will feel better! Yawn
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(07-03-2015, 08:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was done with this and just going to let it go

Which is evident by the fact that you have made 2 threads about me here. After the first, I told you I'd get rid of the sig that didn't mention your name and never talk about you or to you if you did the same. You then preceded to discuss me even further in that thread and make a second thread.

You clearly have issues. Get some help and stop talking about me. I actually have a great life that doesn't involve dwelling over random men on the Internet.