Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Shiloh Keo wins playoff game enters Superbowl before Marvin's Bengals
Yayyy!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 12:48 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Yayyy!!!

I noticed this as well...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats Shiloh.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Only thing I remember about Shiloh Keo is that both Deion Sanders and Mike Mayock raved about his feet and technique at the combine.  Keo was really slow in the 40, but both of them predicted that he would have a career in the NFL.

He has only been on an NFL roster for 6 weeks in the last two years, so he is just hanging on by his teeth.  But that was the 2011 draft and he is still playing.  I did not even know he was still in the league until he recovered that onside kick.
Reply/Quote
He had a pick against San Diego in Week 17, that's all I remember from him this year.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 01:06 PM)milksheikh Wrote: He had a pick against San Diego in Week 17, that's all I remember from him this year.

He was out of the league for all of the 2014 season and did not sign with Denver until December of 15.  You know if he had not been picked up by a team this year he probably would have given up.  He was less than a month away when the Broncos called.  And now he is going to the freaking Super Bowl.

Got to love stories like that.

Congrats Shiloh.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2a8kuoz.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well good for him. Being cut by the Bengals was worth it.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
So I guess we'll have a new thread for any player whoever played for or was ever considered by the Bengals who plays for another team to ever win in any type of post season game even if it's the Canadian league or even intramural girls volleyball .. By golly they succeeded after leaving!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 06:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: So I guess we'll have a new thread for any player whoever played for or was ever considered by the Bengals who plays for another team to ever win in any type of post season game even if it's the Canadian league or even intramural girls volleyball .. By golly they succeeded after leaving!

You laugh, but the guy on the right went on to run a steakhouse before Marvin ever did.

[Image: shulas*750xx410-546-11-0.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 09:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You laugh, but the guy on the right went on to run a steakhouse before Marvin ever did.

[Image: shulas*750xx410-546-11-0.jpg]

He's a little old to be sitting on his Dad's lap, isn't he? O_o

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Shiloh Keo deserves a thread just because he has one of the coolest names in the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 12:48 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Yayyy!!!

Quickly MODS we need the neg rep button back or you will keep getting these type of TRASH threads.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 11:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's a little old to be sitting on his Dad's lap, isn't he? O_o

Well heck then, Lapham, Boomer, Collinsworth, Trumphy and Wilcotts all went into broadcasting before Marvin.. What's wrong with Marvin? Why can't he have a long and distinguished broadcasting career too?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 11:41 AM)grampahol Wrote: Well heck then, Lapham, Boomer, Collinsworth, Trumphy and Wilcotts all went into broadcasting before Marvin.. What's wrong with Marvin? Why can't he have a long and distinguished broadcasting career too?

He giggles too much?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2616358-shiloh-keo-arrested-for-dui-latest-details-mugshot-and-comments?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Shiloh Keo gets DUI while celebrating Super Bowl win before Marvins Bengals
Reply/Quote