Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit, Why Can I say Shit?
Is there some reason shit is not filtered in the list of words? I am allowed to say shit? Or is there some kind of leniency because it is describing the colors for 2 of our divisional rivals?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
Always talking shit.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2015, 07:44 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Is there some reason shit is not filtered in the list of words? I am allowed to say shit? Or is there some kind of leniency because it is describing the colors for 2 of our divisional rivals?

Now that's some funny shit!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know if we ever fully came to a consensus on this, but one of the reasons given for letting it go is because it can be said on television these days, and not just HBO.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 06:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't know if we ever fully came to a consensus on this, but one of the reasons given for letting it go is because it can be said on television these days, and not just HBO.

Finally an answer. I say shit all the time, so it is fine with me. Just didn't know if the filter missed one or not and wanted to bring it to mods attention. 
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=JN.wUOMC5h%2fhBWY4zhWeVG%2bUQ&pid=...d=15.1&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did you know the historical reason for the word shit? It's actually an ancient maritime acronym, Store High In Transit.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Finally my diploma from the South Harmon Institute of Technology is put to good use.

Gooooooooo  S.H.I.T. !!

[Image: th?id=JN.gqT2sPOEldXXxQloO%2fBY1g&pid=15.1&P=0]
Reply/Quote
Just don't do it !

Reply/Quote
Thats some heavy shit man 
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:53 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Finally my diploma from the South Harmon Institute of Technology is put to good use.

Gooooooooo  S.H.I.T. !!

[Image: th?id=JN.gqT2sPOEldXXxQloO%2fBY1g&pid=15.1&P=0]

The S.H.I.T. Heads are an underrated team.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:52 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The S.H.I.T. Heads are an underrated team.

Some of the best runs I've seen in my life.  They hit the hole quick and never seem to put it on the ground. 

Fascinating!

[Image: th?id=JN.UT6jPPzd%2fz8GcIsem3bsOw&pid=15.1&P=0]
Reply/Quote
It's gotta be thanks to South Park. They broke on through to the other side with the shit episode.
Reply/Quote
holy shit talking mushrooms
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 06:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't know if we ever fully came to a consensus on this, but one of the reasons given for letting it go is because it can be said on television these days, and not just HBO.

Last time I checked there were 7 words that cannot be said on television.....or at least according to George Carlin.

No shit.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 08:49 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Last time I checked there were 7 words that cannot be said on television.....or at least according to George Carlin.

No shit.

LOL That bit by Carlin will always be up there with the all-time classics.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
[Image: 478.gif]

[Image: sht.gif]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know why you gotta do it. All you gotta do is say "earmuffs" and you can say anything you want.
Reply/Quote