Poll: What combo do you want to see with the new helmet?
Alternative All Black/White
Current White Jersey/White pants
Current Orange/Black pants
Current Black/black pants
Throwback/Leaping Tiger
Alternative Black Jersey/White pants
Current White/Black pants
Current Black/white pants
Current Orange/white pants
Another combo seen below/Please describe below
Something not seen here/Please share below
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Helmet/Jersey Combo
I like the white helmets on the white jerseys only, pants color white or black. And that “alternate” leaping tiger jersey they photoshopped onto Dillon is sweet!
Reply/Quote
Shooter going to model the new combo?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:36 AM)pally Wrote:

Absolute stunners
Reply/Quote
Orange + Black pants
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2022, 02:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There have been a few teams that have done white helmet, white jersey, and white pants before.
Two that pop into my head are Cardinals and Bills.
I think it can look really good as long as it's clean.
But I understand your point of wanting some contrast.

What you need to make sure you do with the Bengals alternate helmet is have the whole uniform have as little orange as possible so it doesn't look out of place.

You could do a black jersey and/or black pants, but you'd need to have the stripes be white in that case.
The white and black helmet with orange jersey/pants or stripes would not look good at all.

Agree, needs to look clean and if you are having a lot of orange with the new alt helmet it just isn't close to nature either.

Was surprised how good the white helmet looks with the all black and white uni's like SHRacer said.

I could be down with that. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2022, 11:36 AM)pally Wrote:

I sense a Lord of the Rings theme there lol

Pretty cool how much work they have put in doing all these vids. Gonna be neat to see on Game days.
Reply/Quote
Don't get me wrong. I love the new white helmet, but am I the only one that really likes our orange jerseys?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2022, 12:56 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I do like the alternative option of white helmet with black jersey, but I don't think it's better than the all white.
That's just such a good combo.
The only thing I think that could make it better is to bring back the Color Rush jersey from 2019-2020.

So he speaketh, so it shall be.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 04:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Don't get me wrong. I love the new white helmet, but am I the only one that really likes our orange jerseys?

I'll forever be stuck on how cheap the black stripes look on the orange jerseys.
Looks like a soccer mom bought some iron-on stripes from Michael's and put them on.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The orange jerseys have grown on me. I just happen to like all of our other jerseys more. I do think they look better on the players than on fans.

Reply/Quote
The white helmet with a black jersey is sharps, especially the black jersey with the heavy white striping.
Reply/Quote