Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shot cop heading to the Super Bowl
Herbert Davis III, a Milwaukee police officer, was shot multiple times last week doing a wellness check. He was released from the hospital on Sunday morning wearing the gear of his absolutely favorite football team...the Cincinnati Bengals

A Milwaukee radio station is paying his way to LA to see the team play in the Super Bowl/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Really glad they're doing him a solid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Good for him. Must be different being a Bengals fan in Milwaukee surrounded by cheeseheads.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Awesome!
Reply/Quote
"Shot cop heading to the Super Bowl"

You did WHAT????

OH, nvm!
Reply/Quote
It’s awesome that he’s doing well and out of the hospital. Very cool that the community is supporting him and making sure he gets to enjoy his team playing for it all. Bengals need to win a Super Bowl for that man!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: It’s awesome that he’s doing well and out of the hospital. Very cool that the community is supporting him and making sure he gets to enjoy his team playing for it all. Bengals need to win a Super Bowl for that man!

That's great man. Officers have been under seige lately crazy number like 16 or something in a week or saw I saw on news last week. Then you had that stupid actress complaining that the streets were shut down over 1 cop. What a despicable thing to say about a 22 year old rookie cop that dreamed of becoming one since he was little. Of course she said " he probably wasn't doing his job right" when in reality him and his partner who's funeral was yesterday I believe we're ambushed. Thousands came and lined the streets to honor him on his send off and his wife spoke beautifully and the roads being closed and complaining is what came to that piece of trashes mind. Guess it would have been okay if the streets would have been closed for a premier of one of awful movies though. Sorry, just pisses me off the ignorance and racism people get away with mow a days as long as it's the right group of people speaking about other specific groups of people, it's disgusting. Back on track now though. I hope they end up getting the elderly gentleman I saw on a Cincy news clip I believe it was who was sobbing when they won and has been a fan since the inception in 68. I'm sure they will, I really hope they do anyway. Seeing his clip and a different eldery fellas who starting sobbing after the Raiders win hit me in the feels, would like to see him get there as well. If I was wealthy enough to do it I would in a heartbeat but these days I'm struggling to scrape up enough to grab me a new jersey. Wish I was capable though I'd have all of us and as many other Bengal fans I possibly could get there to make as much noise as humanly possible when the Rams had the ball and to make some great memories.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 12:43 PM)pally Wrote: Herbert Davis III, a Milwaukee police officer, was shot multiple times last week doing a wellness check.  He was released from the hospital on Sunday morning wearing the gear of his absolutely favorite football team...the Cincinnati Bengals  

A Milwaukee radio station is paying his way to LA to see the team play in the Super Bowl/

Well that is awesome of them. Hope he has a blast and we pull out the win! Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 04:44 PM)StripesEarned Wrote: That's great man. Officers have been under seige lately crazy number like 16 or something in a week or saw I saw on news last week. Then you had that stupid actress complaining that the streets were shut down over 1 cop. What a despicable thing to say about a 22 year old rookie cop that dreamed of becoming one since he was little. Of course she said " he probably wasn't doing his job right" when in reality him and his partner who's funeral was yesterday I believe we're ambushed. Thousands came and lined the streets to honor him on his send off and his wife spoke beautifully and the roads being closed and complaining is what came to that piece of trashes mind. Guess it would have been okay if the streets would have been closed for a premier of one of awful movies though. Sorry, just pisses me off the ignorance and racism people get away with mow a days as long as it's the right group of people speaking about other specific groups of people, it's disgusting. Back on track now though. I hope they end up getting the elderly gentleman I saw on a Cincy news clip I believe it was who was sobbing when they won and has been a fan since the inception in 68. I'm sure they will, I really hope they do anyway. Seeing his clip and a different eldery fellas who starting sobbing after the Raiders win hit me in the feels, would like to see him get there as well. If I was wealthy enough to do it I would in a heartbeat but these days I'm struggling to scrape up enough to grab me a new jersey. Wish I was capable though I'd have all of us and as many other Bengal fans I possibly could get there to make as much noise as humanly possible when the Rams had the ball and to make some great memories.

James Lipscomb the 86 year old who went to the Bengals very first game and has been a fan ever since IS going to the Super Bowl.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 06:40 PM)pally Wrote: James Lipscomb the 86 year old who went to the Bengals very first game and has been a fan ever since IS going to the Super Bowl.

Awesome, so glad to hear it. He deserves to be there as much as any Bengal fan does after all these years. 
Reply/Quote