Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Citizens be required to provide valid ID to vote in federal elections?
(3 hours ago)pally Wrote: You keep changing the subject.  You want ID to vote

I asked you how you would implement this ID program.  Why won’t you answer?  What ID would qualify? How would it be obtained? How much would it cost? What proof of identity would be required to obtain this ID? How much time would be given to obtain this ID?

I neither agreed nor disagreed with the idea  I sought more information which you won’t provide

I provided a link up thread talking about how many Americans don’t have a current ID.  You obviously chose not to read it…as usual

I provided a link to get an ID. Did you read it and click on the link?

I saw millions have not registered to vote. There are a lot of reasons. The most logical is they have no interest in politics. They could be 60% right leaning Republicans or 60% left leaning Democrats, we have no idea of knowing going back to quite possibly they have no interest in politics and has nothing to do with how to do it. You are assuming millions of people do not register because either too much money or too hard. I showed you it is not hard. It is also not that expensive.

If people want to vote, the need a picture ID, just like they need to board an airplane. Why is photo ID required to board a plane? Simple, it is to verify who they are. Voting is no different, a photo ID and a person's signature should be required.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote