Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Core Get The Start?
I would rather they walk into a dive bar, find the drunkest guy in there and roundhouse kick him square in the chest. If he doesn’t drop his beer, sign him.
Reply/Quote
Core hasn’t done anything so far in camp. Haven’t really heard his name. I’ve been to a couple practices & Malone really stood out when I was there. Made some really nice catches. Also, Willis did good as well & Morgan looks like he belongs. We’ll see!
Reply/Quote
Play the best guys, regardless of where they came from. To do it any other way is madness.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Pass on core. What has he ever done ?
Reply/Quote
I don't care if Core starts. They know they're down AJ and every one else after that is pretty level other than Boyd. Once the first snap is over,unless they start the game in a hurry up offense, it's going to be a lot of snaps for a lot of people rotating in. Whoever takes AJ's spot, I doubt that they'll see a significant amount of balls thrown their way than the backups.

Plus, I'm hoping Zac Taylor will scheme better than Marvin Lewis who didn't like to run crossing or drag routes for some reason. Marvin was spoiled with Chad and Housh because they were clean, crisp route runners and he expected everybody else to be able to just "get open". It's been awhile since Cincinnati had an offensive coordinator that took advantage of other team's tendencies. Marvin just wanted to impose his style of football and make them adjust to him . . . which most good coaches did with great success, especially in Prime Time or the Post Season.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote