Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Trade Mariota or Dalton or Someone Else?
I have two of the top six quarterbacks in the league with Dalton and Mariota in my league with Reds' players/staff.

I'm kind of stacked at receiver with Antonio Brown (who still should be good with Vick for a few weeks), James Jones, and Emmanuel Sanders, with Davante Adams being my only weak spot.

I'm also solid at tight end with Travis Kelce and Jordan Reed (and Saferian-Jenkins, but I waiver requests in with him being dropped).

At running back, though, I'm solid with my two starters being Hill (assuming he starts getting carries again and quits fumbling) and Ingram (assuming he can keep producing, but getting most of his points through the air concerns me for a running back), but I'm weak behind them with Isaiah Crowell (been dog shit so far) and Matt Jones (not too bad and would have been good last week if he hadn't fumbled at the goal line).

Starting positions are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, K, D.

I feel like I'm only weak at RB depth (and I'm worried about Hill returning to the bell cow and Ingram being able to keep producing those numbers receiving).

I have waiver claims in for Devonta Freeman, Karlos Williams, and Chris Johnson (in that order), but, seeing as how I'm second in the league, so ninth in waiver priority, it's highly unlikely that I get any of them, so do I put Mariota or Dalton on the trade block for a RB? How high of a quality of RB do I ask for?

Even if I get one of those in the waiver claims, do I still look for another back through a trade? Do I stick with what I have and hope that Hill, Ingram, and Jones can produce? I think it would still be safe to have another good one.

Do I offer one of my TEs?

Lots of money in this league, so any help is very much appreciated!
Reply/Quote
wait someone is trying to trade for mariota?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 06:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wait someone is trying to trade for mariota?

No, just wondering if I should put him on the trade block and try to get someone to bite on a trade.
Reply/Quote