Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I sell my tickets?
I know there is a ticket forum mods but I'm starting to feel worried about this season think I should sell my tix if things go south early? I'm supposed to go to the Bills game in October
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I would go. But that is a decision you will have to make.

Went all through the 90's myself and might just be a glutton for punishment personally and the wrong person to ask.

Still vote Go !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 02:09 AM)Go Cards Wrote: I would go. But that is a decision you will have to make.

Went all through the 90's myself and might just be a glutton for punishment personally and the wrong person to ask.

Still vote Go !

lol I know right, lightweights. We had no hope in the 90's and still watched. Seriously though there are some exciting players to watch on this team. You have AJ, Dalton can be pretty darn good at times, the young guys like Lawson, Willis and Mixon. Heck Ross might even be ready by then. We had nothing like this in the "Dark Ages" it's all about being able to accept the fact that they might not be as good as you want. Its hard being a die hard fan and lowering your expectations but at the end of the day it's just entertainment. If you have loved ones to go to the game with I would do it. Make some memories. Besides it's way to early to sell all stock and panic. They may surprise you.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:03 AM)Trademark Wrote: I know there is a ticket forum mods but I'm starting to feel worried about this season think I should sell my tix if things go south early? I'm supposed to go to the Bills game in October

Go an enjoy the game.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, you need to go. Don't give up on the team just yet, hell, they haven't even played the first real game game yet?

Reply/Quote
Which band is playing on that wagon anyway.....
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 08:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Which band is playing on that wagon anyway.....

Since I am driving it, I get to pick the music....and what sums it up best for me is Journey.

Here are some apt song with lyrics that describe me and the Bengals:

"Hopelessly in Love with you":

"What can this poor boy do?"

"Don't Stop Believin'  "

Nuff said.

"Faithfully"

"Right down the line, its been you and me"

"After all these years"

"Still they ride"

And lastly, the song that I hope is the sentiment for the steelers for the next 20 years:  "Who's cryin' now?"
Reply/Quote
You shouldn't sell them. Regardless of if they win or lose, or go into the game 0-4, it will be an enjoyable time. Nothing like the atmosphere at a stadium.
Reply/Quote
Go have fun at the game!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:03 AM)Trademark Wrote: I know there is a ticket forum mods but I'm starting to feel worried about this season think I should sell my tix if things go south early? I'm supposed to go to the Bills game in October

Are they good seats? If so, I'd say still worth going. If they are high up or deep in the end zone such that you don't feel close to the action, I'd consider selling.

I've sat near the top and I've sat in the lower/middle bowl area, and I gotta say that near the top was much less enjoyable. The action felt really slow because we could see the entire field without moving our heads.

And this is probably just me, but I don't really find a lot of value in the "stadium atmosphere" honestly. I care most about seeing the action. In fact, most of the fans I've encountered at the stadium are obnoxious and can't name even 10 players, so that's why I typically only care to go to maybe one game a year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
if you have this many doubts about going to a football game

you worry to much about things out of your control.
Reply/Quote

People who had tix to the Jax game in '08 probably said the same thing; I'm sure they kicked themselves after the game for even thinking about it.

(09-05-2017, 08:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Since I am driving it, I get to pick the music....and what sums it up best for me is Journey.

"Don't Stop Believin'  "

Literally, one of my 3 least favourite bands ever and easily, my most hated song ever; complete load of tripe, grossly overplayed and everytime I think of the wondrous writing and awesomeness of the Sopranos, I am reminded of this POS song and that sad/horribly diappointing ending.

Was super happy to see the White Sox fans stay completely silent and be super ticked when the coattail-riding lead singer tried to get involved with the WS parade.

Anyways, I'll be quiet now lol.

(09-05-2017, 10:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you have this many doubts about going to a football game

you worry to much about things out of your control.

Was going to say something regarding his avatar and your comment, but that's not for JN...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Just go man. Have fun, drink a few beers and mouth-off to Bills fans regardless of the score.

At least that's my m.o. when I attend a game during a season that's heading south. Actually it's what I do every game anyway.
Reply/Quote
Yes. Sell them to me below face.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 08:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Since I am driving it, I get to pick the music....and what sums it up best for me is Journey.

Here are some apt song with lyrics that describe me and the Bengals:

"Hopelessly in Love with you":

"What can this poor boy do?"

"Don't Stop Believin'  "

Nuff said.

"Faithfully"

"Right down the line, its been you and me"

"After all these years"

"Still they ride"

And lastly, the song that I hope is the sentiment for the steelers for the next 20 years:  "Who's cryin' now?"

No mention of wheel in the sky?

Wheel in the keeps on turning
Don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps on turning
Can't wait to count the money I'm earnin

It's an ode to mike brown. Except maybe that last line. I may have taken creative liberties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
You should give them away to the most awesome poster on the forums. I'll give you the address where to mail them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 12:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You should give them away to the most awesome poster on the forums. I'll give you the address where to mail them.

When did you get my address, stalker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 10:02 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Are they good seats? If so, I'd say still worth going. If they are high up or deep in the end zone such that you don't feel close to the action, I'd consider selling.

I've sat near the top and I've sat in the lower/middle bowl area, and I gotta say that near the top was much less enjoyable. The action felt really slow because we could see the entire field without moving our heads.

And this is probably just me, but I don't really find a lot of value in the "stadium atmosphere" honestly. I care most about seeing the action. In fact, most of the fans I've encountered at the stadium are obnoxious and can't name even 10 players, so that's why I typically only care to go to maybe one game a year.

Have real close seats myself (almost on Bengals bench) and love them. 

But have many friends that swear football is designed to watch from high up at midfield as to see the orchestration of the game. 

This is why coaches boxes are up so high they claim.  

Will agree that there are plenty of obnoxious fools at times (the 90's were brutal).  But all that sit around me are very well versed in the team, have bought their tickets since 1968 and very pro-Bengals

Go to the game, look me up and your first drink of choice is on me brother. sec 108 row 1 seat 13 

Who Dey !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

lol this is funny.  if you already got them go and enjoy the festivities.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 10:38 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Literally, one of my 3 least favourite bands ever and easily, my most hated song ever; complete load of tripe, grossly overplayed and everytime I think of the wondrous writing and awesomeness of the Sopranos, I am reminded of this POS song and that sad/horribly diappointing ending.

Haha, sorry dude.  But now I will be tempted to reply to all your posts with Journey GIFs or song lyrics.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote