Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I sell my tickets?
(09-05-2017, 01:15 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Haha, sorry dude.  But now I will be tempted to reply to all your posts with Journey GIFs or song lyrics.  Hilarious

Pissed
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
This must be agree with Truck day for me because this is twice today.

But although most of my friends like Journey, not a fan at all.

Seen them in 1980 in Louisville live. But my girlfriend had to give me the ticket for my birthday because she knew I would never go unless forced into it and free.

You are still one of my favorite Bengals posters though X.

Do believe me and Truck may be in minority here though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Pissed

Awww, C'mon Truck...Only the lonely would be feeling that way.  But, hey, it's any way you want it.  I'm not hurt, because I will be allright without you.  BTW, how is Mrs Truck?  Send her my love, ok?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Have real close seats myself (almost on Bengals bench) and love them. 

But have many friends that swear football is designed to watch from high up at midfield as to see the orchestration of the game. 

I had season tickets on the 50 in the upper half of upper deck. I could see everything and enjoyed them a lot. I could see plays as they developed and had a great vision of all things happening. A person can pick up a lot watching from that view, specially when focusing on defense. All-in-All, I would say upper deck is the place to see the game. I've also been in the endzone, top 10 rows on the 30 and also in the club seats on the 40 and 10yd lines. My tickets were by far the best for me and my enjoyment. As many have said in the past, there is no bad seats at PBS, although myself, I really loath end-zone seats.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I had season tickets on the 50 in the upper half of upper deck. I could see everything and enjoyed them a lot. I could see plays as they developed and had a great vision of all things happening. A person can pick up a lot watching from that view, specially when focusing on defense. All-in-All, I would say upper deck is the place to see the game. I've also been in the endzone, top 10 rows on the 30 and also in the club seats on the 40 and 10yd lines. My tickets were by far the best for me and my enjoyment. As many have said in the past, there is no bad seats at PBS, although myself, I really loath end-zone seats.

Yeah, I am front row of the highest bowl and they offer every year to move down to a "closer section", but I love where we are at.  No one can stand in front of my dad and you see everything develop.  I used to take a LOT of time and make really big signs to hang over the edge, but my love for buying king size bed sheets and spray paint has dwindled.  
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:37 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This must be agree with Truck day for me because this is twice today.

But although most of my friends like Journey, not a fan at all.

Seen them in 1980 in Louisville live. But my girlfriend had to give me the ticket for my birthday because she knew I would never go unless forced into it and free.  

You are still one of my favorite Bengals posters though X.

Do believe me and Truck may be in minority here though.

I'm not one of those guys that forces everyone to like what I like, so no worries here.  I do have one standard, though.  There are no steeler fans in my family.  Years ago, my daughter was "prepping me" about meeting her new boyfriend.  She was telling me how much she liked him, and he is important to her, etc.  I paused, looked at her with an eyebrow raised and she immediately knew what I was thinking:  "He's not a steeler fan, dad, I checked...because that would have ended it right away.  

Love my daughter. 
Reply/Quote
I go every chance I get. Would never give up this early.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I had season tickets on the 50 in the upper half of upper deck. I could see everything and enjoyed them a lot. I could see plays as they developed and had a great vision of all things happening. A person can pick up a lot watching from that view, specially when focusing on defense. All-in-All, I would say upper deck is the place to see the game. I've also been in the endzone, top 10 rows on the 30 and also in the club seats on the 40 and 10yd lines. My tickets were by far the best for me and my enjoyment. As many have said in the past, there is no bad seats at PBS, although myself, I really loath end-zone seats.

Yep 
My friends and myself use to go to Louisville games in the late 70's and early 80's when just a handful of people attended. 

Always went to the top row on the 50 in lieu of what would seem better seats. It is a whole different way of viewing the game. 

But not going to lie, I love my front row field level seats at PBS where one can interact with players, listen to the coaches, watch the behind the scene stuff going on, and have a great view of cheerleaders. 

Only drawbacks is that sometimes the mobile tv camera parks in front of you for a few plays. Sometimes if you are not paying attention you can catch yourself watching sidelines and miss a play as well. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:03 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Have real close seats myself (almost on Bengals bench) and love them. 

But have many friends that swear football is designed to watch from high up at midfield as to see the orchestration of the game. 

This is why coaches boxes are up so high they claim.  

Will agree that there are plenty of obnoxious fools at times (the 90's were brutal).  But all that sit around me are very well versed in the team, have bought their tickets since 1968 and very pro-Bengals

Go to the game, look me up and your first drink of choice is on me brother. sec 108 row 1 seat 13 

Who Dey !

I agree that from that aspect, being high up helps. But that doesn't change that everything feels slower because it looks like a 20-yard play only moves a few inches.
I much prefer watching from TV vs being high up in the stands. I like to be able to see the action as close as possible.
But I'm also frugal, so I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars to see it at the stadium lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

I love the EZ seats myself. I used to fly all the way across country to attend a couple of games a year but not anymore, now that I have to pay for them!! lol  I like that you can see up close the designs of the play and of course the TDs.. Maybe a beer bottle toss every once in awhile!
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 11:55 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I agree that from that aspect, being high up helps. But that doesn't change that everything feels slower because it looks like a 20-yard play only moves a few inches.
I much prefer watching from TV vs being high up in the stands. I like to be able to see the action as close as possible.
But I'm also frugal, so I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars to see it at the stadium lol

Understand completely

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote