Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Should Jake Browning Prepare to Start?
(03-25-2024, 10:08 PM)Mer Wrote: This is my thought as well. Who knows if this last injury will mess up his accuracy or how soon he'll get injured again. Whoever keeps calling plays from the shotgun, be it Joe or Zac, needs to stop. I know they run it still from that formation, but you know the DL  is focused more on the pass rush in that situation. They need to keep the D guessing with their formations. I don't know the breakdown but last year's game in SF was what I considered our best offensive performance of the year and I believe the O went under center more. 

The O did go under Center much more in that game and we were balanced on Offense and Joe was getting the ball out really quick.

That is the way to play Offense in the NFL now a days with how good pass rushers are.

I love the Trent Brown signing though, he is way better than Jonah when healthy.
Reply/Quote
I’m glad we have Jake Browning as our backup Quarterback. He’s a good Quarterback,regardless of what others may say,or think.He has an excellent work ethic,and I’m sure he’ll be ready,just in case.

Nobody knows for sure how much of an effect this will have on Burrow,even when he is considered 100%.We’ll just have to wait and see.
Reply/Quote
Jake should always be prepared to start. That's his job.
Reply/Quote