No
1.45%
1 1.45%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Marvin Lewis be fired?
(11-25-2018, 09:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: At least give him a real chance. Firing him after only 16 seasons would feel like a knee jerk reaction to me.

Lol great post, the kind of humor needed at this time
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Woohoo, I passed!
Reply/Quote
The real question should be what year should Marvin Lewis been fired.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: The real question should be what year should Marvin Lewis been fired.

...and now I want cream of wheat again.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 09:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Yes.

Only Fred will say no

Recd , i was going to say there will be 1% that says no lol
Reply/Quote
And replaced with?

As much as folks hate it, we are 1 game out of the playoffs. Firing him now serves no purpose. Mikey should tell him he is no longer the DC and bring in help there instead of the likes of Hue Jackson. Ray Horton needs a paycheck as bad as Hue.

The second we are out of playoff contention he should be fired.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
He needs to be gone, so does the rest of the coaching staff. Please do not hire Hue as head coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 11:05 PM)mon4078 Wrote: He needs to be gone, so does the rest of the coaching staff. Please do not hire Hue as head coach.

Agree.. this organization need a fresh start. Mike Brown need to step down and the coaching staff need to go...
Reply/Quote
Nah, he needs another shot at it and another 8 years or so. Dalton and Green look like they're going to be quitters like Palmer and Chad were, so let's give Marvin a chance to finally get some players who aren't losers.
Reply/Quote
Let's take Greg Williams if the browns hire condoleeza rice. He's an asskicker and we haven't had that in a long long time.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
We're at the point where you need both hands to count the amount of times Marvin should've gotten the axe.

2007, 2008, 2011, 2016, 2017...

Best to just casually follow the team. When we were down 21-0 I just told myself that there are better things to do with my Sunday.

No use in caring too much about this team, it obviously doesn't care about the fans.
Reply/Quote
Alright... after my vote, 35 out of 36 voters want him gone. Who the hell is the 1 person who still wants Lewis to stay and why?
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 12:45 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Alright... after my vote, 35 out of 36 voters want him gone. Who the hell is the 1 person who still wants Lewis to stay and why?

It was Lewis himself, he hit the wrong button 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: The real question should be what year should Marvin Lewis been fired.

My first time thinking it was time to move on was after the 2007 season.  And after 2010, there was no doubt for me that he shouldve moved on.  Then they had the nerve to re-sign him to another deal after that debacle.  And the following press conference was an absolute joke.  
Reply/Quote
Fire Marvin? Lol. He’s like herpes and Mikey just can’t get rid of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2018, 12:45 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Alright... after my vote, 35 out of 36 voters want him gone. Who the hell is the 1 person who still wants Lewis to stay and why?

Chopperbobby, whoever that is.  As to why he voted no, my guess is he is trolling
Reply/Quote
For those saying he should not be fired today before the end of the season that was not stated in the question the OP asked so saying yes could mean fired at the end of the year.

Marvin is a defensive minded coach if he can not improve our defense calling the plays and cant improve the defense at all then he is not really contributing as a coach. He does need to motivate guys and other things. But if he is so out of touch with what works on defense in the NFL today since he has not been a DC in 16 years then he is not of very much use to us other then being a cheerleader. The team is not that motivated and are playing below their normal level at most positions.
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe people are still talking about playoff contention lol

If it was up to me I’d fire the ***** idiot tomorrow morning and let JB coach the team the rest of the season.

Reply/Quote

My best guess is the person who voted to keep the guy figures Mike Brown and Hue Jackson won't be any better.  And no, that wasn't me.
Reply/Quote
Terminated. Hasta la vista. He'll be back. Wait, no...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote