Joe
73.17%
30 73.17%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should Mixon get his job back
(12-24-2017, 07:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, too bad Jeremy got hurt. We may have stuck with him as the starter and actually won a few more games. All along I said Joe had no business being the bellcow until he earned it. 

Always being right is a curse I've learned to live with. 

You think the Bengals are 9-6 with Hill instead of 6-9 without him? LMAO
Reply/Quote
There's a reason we drafted Joe..we need a game changer RB and Joe is the guy..Geo is tough and a great rotational guy. We have a great duo going.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 11:02 PM)Synric Wrote: I think it's a harder choice than people realize. 

Gio only had one chance as the heavy workload back and played well. He just got nicked up and then Hill finished the year big.

Hill played much better than Gio though and after starting about half the season he ended up with over 1100 yards. And Gio did start for about half a year, so it's not like he didn't get much of a chance or something.

The blocking has been the culprit the last few years, not the backs.

Mixon will win the job in camp next year, so it's a moot point really.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 10:21 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: The last significant playing time before today Mixion had what 34 yards on 7 carries and the game before that he had a 114 yards on 23 carries to a good rushing Defense. I don't think Gio success should affect Mixon in a negative way and the opposite for Gio is true as well. We have two complete special backs use them both.

I don't think Gio's success should affect Mixon in a negative way either; but I am one of the few that thinks Mixon's lack of success should affect Mixon in a negative way. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think Gio's success should affect Mixon in a negative way either; but I am we one of the few that thinks Mixon's lack of success should affect Mixon in a negative way. 

Mixon wasn't playing bad the last few weeks either though
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote