Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At this point?
Hate .to root for a loss but it’s better for everyone involved at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Heck, the Bengals don't even lose when they are supposed to. The win against DET is probably going to cost them at least 2-3 spots further down in the draft. Kinda glad to see the fight in them again, but winning yesterday served very little positive purpose. I think it was more detrimental than good. I have two selfish reasons why it would be better for them to lose the finale against BAL...first is draft position, second is to keep BUF out of the playoffs. I hate the bills and their fans.
Reply/Quote
You know for the coming draft, we will get a QB or WR or an RB. Because that's what we do with our first pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 12:42 PM)Beaker Wrote: Heck, the Bengals don't even lose when they are supposed to. The win against DET is probably going to cost them at least 2-3 spots further down in the draft. Kinda glad to see the fight in them again, but winning yesterday served very little positive purpose. I think it was more detrimental than good. I have two selfish reasons why it would be better for them to lose the finale against BAL...first is draft position, second is to keep BUF out of the playoffs. I hate the bills and their fans.

Yeah... It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't rolled over two straight weeks. As I'm watching it, I'm unenthusiastically pulling for them, but a loss helps a lil more at this point.... It was nice to see them look like pros though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Just think..they're gonna draft guys who'll look great in next year's pre season games in the 4th quarter!
You can almost feel the tingling already I bet. 
We're the champions of 4th quarter preseason games against undrafted scrubs! Hold your heads high 4th quarter preseason fans! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 10:31 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wouldn't you rather lose out to secure a top 10 pick, or gut it out. Give me your arguments for either. Me personally I wanted us to just lose out. We would have a top 10 pick which would be enticing to a new coach as well as a AJ trade if the Bengals win the RFA vs FA argument. Just curious what everyone else thinks.

I don't care. But as long as it advances the next team that could prevent the Steelers from advancing.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I never ever encourage the Bengals to lose.
A win over the Ravens means some of these young players like Westerman and Redmond are going in the right direction as far as their development especially olive development
What does it really matter if the Bengals are picking at 9 11 or 12?
Just as long as they get a player that can make a DIFFERENCE right away
The Pats and Steelers never pick in the top 10 12 and they seem to make the playoffs
Some of you get too caught up.in draft position
Reply/Quote
Well Marv says we got some pretty important games coming up so...
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:37 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I never ever encourage the Bengals to lose.
A win over the Ravens means some of these young players like Westerman and Redmond are going in the right direction as far as their development especially olive development

And these players will be let go if this organization stays true to form.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ha! Just spent some time on a Lions board and its pretty much the same arguments against team ownership and coaching staffs.. It's copy and paste where the names have been changed to protect the innocent or not so innocent..
We really do share common threads with Lions fans other than just I-75 and the time zone. The only real difference is the longevity of our beloved head coach v Caldwell.. 
Did I just say beloved? Freudian slip..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Quote:especially olive development
We're definitely developing olives..
Our olives are extra extra extra virginal.. And judging by our pass protection in most games I'd say they're pretty darn oiled up so not much sticks.. 

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 12:56 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You know for the coming draft, we will get a QB or WR or an RB. Because that's what we do with our first pick.

They haven’t taken a QB with their first pick in 15 years.

Reply/Quote