Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should a fetus have the right to own a gun?
I say "yes" but only if it is a white U. S. citizen.
This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-28-2018, 05:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

I do, but I can't help myself.

P&R is my crack.
(06-28-2018, 05:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I say "yes" but only if it is a white U. S. citizen.

I say yes, too, but only while under adult supervision.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-28-2018, 05:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I say yes, too, but only while under adult supervision.  Mellow

The second amendment doesn't say anything about "adult supervision".

Why do you hate freedom?
(06-28-2018, 06:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The second amendment doesn't say anything about "adult supervision".

Why do you hate freedom?

Ahem: "well regulated militia" = "adult supervision" does it not?  Mellow

Why do you hate fetuses? (Fetusi? Feti?)
(06-28-2018, 05:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I do, but I can't help myself.

P&R is my crack.

Unsurprisingly, I can relate.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
If Trump was really Pro Life he would sing an executive order arming al fetuses.

Only a fetus with a gun can stop an abortion doctor with a vacuum cleaner.
(06-28-2018, 06:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Trump was really Pro Life he would sing an executive order arming al fetuses.

I do not want Trump singing executive orders unless he sings them in private into a recorder and has a secretary write them out later. No person should be subject to a singing Trump.
(06-28-2018, 06:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If Trump was really Pro Life he would sing an executive order arming al fetuses.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html

Dr David Gunn and others would disagree.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-28-2018, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html

Dr David Gunn and others would disagree.

Didn't realize this was a thread about terrorists. 

(06-28-2018, 06:41 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I do not want Trump singing executive orders unless he sings them in private into a recorder and has a secretary write them out later. No person should be subject to a singing Trump.

So you are not going to ask "Who is Al Fetuses?"
(06-29-2018, 11:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are not going to ask "Who is Al Fetuses?"

It wasn't capitalized so I figured you were getting all Latinny Lawyer speak, then I thought about it some more and maybe you were trying to say "al beat a zane"(say that real fast and you'll know).
(06-29-2018, 04:15 AM)treee Wrote: Didn't realize this was a thread about terrorists. 

personally I don't think this thread is about anything much at all; except a forum member trolling.

(06-29-2018, 01:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: personally I don't think this thread is about anything much at all; except a forum member trolling.

Aw, is someone upset that he hasn't had a chance to use his catch phrase yet?

[Image: stop-mean-attacks-leave-trump-alone.jpg]
See what I'm saying.

(06-29-2018, 01:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: personally I don't think this thread is about anything much at all; except a forum member trolling.

You think a thread about if a fetus has a second amendment right to bear arms isn't serious?

[Image: what-can-you-win-1640x1024.png]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-29-2018, 01:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: See what I'm saying.

Lighten up Francis.

Everyone else is having some fun.
(06-29-2018, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: You think a thread about if a fetus has a second amendment right to bear arms isn't serious?

[Image: what-can-you-win-1640x1024.png]

I need explanation.
(06-29-2018, 01:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I need explanation.

Don't we all....
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.