Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should all white people be tracked?
(01-28-2016, 03:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Good.
Now follow the link of his source.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

Violent Jihadist attacks
Right Wing

Jihadists are conservative extremists, so wouldn't they also be 'right wing'? Ninja
Belsnick Wrote:Jihadists are conservative extremists, so wouldn't they also be 'right wing'? Ninja

Our right wing and everyone else's right wing are not the same
(01-28-2016, 05:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Our right wing and everyone else's right wing are not the same

I know, hence the 'Ninja'
Belsnick Wrote:I know, hence the 'Ninja'

I know. I thought I tossed a ninja back in there.
(01-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: Did that article you read also mention the Islamic terrorists acts that were thwarted since 9/11?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Sad how you self loathers still keep trying to give Islamic radicals a pass because white people do bad things too.

Adding the 30 or so Islamic terrorist attacks from WIKI that were thwarted to the column on the left (in the link below), can you point the one stark difference between these two besides the obvious?

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extremists/deadly-attacks.html

Also not mentioned in the WIKI link were the two Muzzies killed after attempting to shoot up a Mohammad art gallery in Texas.

Name one person who is giving Islamic radicals a pass. Because I don't want to google it, what is a Muzzie?
(01-28-2016, 04:09 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I noticed you neglected to exclude workplace violence....when you do that, it's like white people 48-0

Actually no.
Remember the Xmas Party shooting of 13 in California? Ninja

However, Good try Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-28-2016, 05:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Jihadists are conservative extremists, so wouldn't they also be 'right wing'? Ninja

More like 'Right Wing" of a Chicken!!  Hilarious
(01-28-2016, 06:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Name one person who is giving Islamic radicals a pass. Because I don't want to google it, what is a Muzzie?

A word used by ignorant racists.  

Sad. 
nah. Most are good people and it would be totally unamerican.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-28-2016, 03:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't know why he's not including the 2 Muslim Snipers.
John Allen Muhammad
Lee Boyd Malvo

Muhammad joined the Nation of Islam in 1987.
Father and son portrait of Malvo and Muhammad. "We will kill them all. Jihad."

At the 2006 trial of Muhammad, Malvo testified that the aim of the killing spree was to kidnap children for the purpose of extorting money from the government and to "set up a camp to train children how to terrorize cities", with the ultimate goal being to "shut things down" across the United States.

They were never charged or convicted of any terrorist acts.

Also the fact that Malvo claimed his point of killing random people was to "kidnap children" makes zero sense and could not be taken seriously. 
(01-28-2016, 06:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Name one person who is giving Islamic radicals a pass. 

Apparently fred is because he wants all white people to wear tracking bracelets, but "radical jihad Muslims" don't need to.

However, I think we are forgetting the REAL people we need to watch out for are Latinos.
[Image: piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491]

From: http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619 

Quick thought: is it possible that the main reason for Islamic terrorism being lower than other forms is that because Muslims and people who look like Muslims are so closely watched? Just a thought.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-28-2016, 11:40 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I read an interesting study about terrorists attacks in the United states since 9-11. White Supremacists, anti-government fanatics, and other non-muslim extremists have killed almost TWICE as many people (48) than radical jihadist Muslims (26). Non-Muslim extremists have carried out 19 attacks compared to 7 by Islamic militants. These numbers do not include mass killings with not apparent political motive. From the African American church in Charleston, to a Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, to random police officers in Las Vegas, to 4 Jews in Portland, white supremacist have been quietly murdering many more people than Muslims over the last decade.

Also in a recent survey where 382 police and sheriff's offices across the country were asked to list the three biggest threats of from "vioent extremists" in their jurisdiction 74% listed "anti-government" while only 39% listed "jihad inspired". And right now we have a group of these armed extremists illegally occupying government property in what looks like could be a fight to the death.

So my question is "What should be done?"

is it time to make all white people wear ankle bracelets?

i dont think its a good thing for fashion

[Image: 594745937_ankletsheader_lg_xlarge.png]

But if you want a police state ill have to go find an anti gov group to join