Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Should be quiet around here for the next few months.....
(11-22-2020, 11:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I wish Doela... Doela... Doelahowever you spell it was still here. Would be more interested in seeing him under center then Finley.

Ide be more interested if they tried huber at qb.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 11:18 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: My concern is that the front office will keep most if not all the coaches due to all the injuries.  I have supported Taylor and liked him as a person until the last two weeks. Run the ball and protect the rookie until you can upgrade personnel.  Acknowledge the problem at least in private and adapt.

Front office needs to fire the several coaches except Simmons.  Cut dead weight of players and infuse more talent.  Get Sewell.

Yeah, that's just the reality of it.  Even if Burrow is 110% for game 1 next year there is a very real possibility we are rolling into the season hoping that ZT's potential 4-27-1 HC record (.129 winning percentage, good for worst ever in NFL history) was a total fluke.  

So yeah, even being optimistic that Burrow will shake off this injury mentally and physically and our 3rd overall pick is the next Munoz still has a bit of the reality that we're helmed by a HC with that record.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As much as I wish it weren't the case, this is my team as well. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote