Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we go safety in round 2?
(04-27-2018, 04:49 PM)McC Wrote: Carter is a tantalizing prospect.  Crazy size/speed combo.  Marv never has found his next Boulware.  Could Carter be him?

I put a piece in the draft subform on Carter including some some videos.  He looks like the real deal to me.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 02:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think Hubbard is in play, but I think he goes before our pick. I'd lean Brown over all because I don't think we are done just yet with O line.

Well they must not have liked Brown cause they had 3 chances at him so our thought they might be comfortable hoping Hart or Fisher step up was right. I was thinking Ronnie Harrison at Safety but Bates is 21 and has potential to be a ballhawk for the Bengals. Hubbard was a steal and I really wanted and liked Jefferson. Would like to see us snag Crosby or Jones at OT, Lauletta or Falk at QB, Holton Hill, Anthony Averett, Kevin Tolliver at CB, and then Tim Settle or Mo Hurst (depending on if he can ever play again) at DT. Should be interested Day 3 but so far so good.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote