Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout Out To The Crowd!
Tiger

That crowd was awesome today!
I had a great time in the city from start to finish.
It was everything and more for me and I appreciated the hospitality. The Jungle was intimidating!
I'll be back for the Buffalo game on MNF!
Can't wait!
Reply/Quote
We had one of our board member from (England?) there today. Hope he enjoyed himself.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We had one of our board member from (England?) there today. Hope he enjoyed himself.

That's right.  What a game he got to see. Thrilling from start to finish. And a win at the end.
Reply/Quote
That crowd was LOUD! I was extremely proud of the 12th man today.

Reply/Quote
Not as loud as the Raiders game.... but when needed the crowd stepped up.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:34 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not as loud as the Raiders game.... but when needed the crowd stepped up.

My son said the Miami game was louder than the Raiders game except for the Pratt interception.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I was wondering just how loud it was there today. Glad if not the loudest/craziest game, the fans put on a good showing and properly welcomed some of you for your first visit!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My son said the Miami game was louder than the Raiders game except for the Pratt interception.

Nah...I can't recall a key moment of the Miami game. Tua getting injured killed that one.

IMO who was at all 3... the Raiders game is the #1 loudest moment throughout. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
The last Chiefs possession was incredibly loud, especially on 3rd / 4th down. I wasn't at the playoff games or the Miami game, but Im pretty sure that's the loudest I've ever heard it.
Reply/Quote
Went for 30 straight years to the games until a year and a half ago and am willing to bet the atmosphere was electric.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:54 PM)wcu Wrote: The last Chiefs possession was incredibly loud, especially on 3rd / 4th down. I wasn't at the playoff games or the Miami game, but Im pretty sure that's the loudest I've ever heard it.

Tiger

The crowd was loud and the tailgating was exceptional! Its the media that will diminish this win but it was huge for this team to beat Mahommes three straight. It gets in his head and remains there. Huge win! So now you have to beat the Browns by 20!
Reply/Quote
The crowd was great, I live in Florida now, but I think i heard them at times all the way down here. Well, it was the TV, but man they were roaring.

TY fans, no doubt you helped with the win.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote