Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Shout Out to P&R
Just wanted to say...

Thanks to you all.

I personally believe my interactions with you all make me a better person.

We get to discuss topics here that are often times taboo and result in conversations we don't have elsewhere.

I appreciate getting to hear the diverse opinions. And I thank you all for participating in our special little community.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2024, 01:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Just wanted to say...

Thanks to you all.

We get to discuss topics here that are often times taboo and result in conversations we don't have elsewhere.

I appreciate getting to hear the diverse opinions. And I thank you all for participating in our special little community.

I agree, I am a work in progress. In the end, I think we all want the best for our families and friends. We just have different views on how to get there. 

Thanks to the mods as well for helping to keep the conversations civil. 

If I have offended anyone, my deepest apologies. I understand my words can be over the top at times. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2024, 01:30 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Just wanted to say...

Thanks to you all.

I like to think that I learn something from your opinions, weather I agree with them or not, and that through communication we might all realize that we are not as far apart as it may appear at first glance.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sometimes it’s a good place to gather different perspectives on issues. Sometimes not because some issues are deep rooted, conversations become like a staring contest on who blinks first. These don’t help anyone. But, it is P&R so those conversations WILL occur. It’s inevitable. Overall, I agree with the OP. I enjoy reading here and know most of those I don’t agree with could be friends in real life. I don’t have pristine writing skills and many times things I write come across abrasive when those aren’t my intentions. Believe me when I’ve been told this many times.

Reply/Quote
I've learned a lot from you turkeys. You've helped me hone my opinions and respond properly to those who may disagree. I'm taking a break from being active in local/state politics, though. It's becoming more toxic and divisive. I don't really "fit" in any circle (as I've never been a lockstep crony) and have really only been used for ideas and strategy and rarely given credit. You also have to take a step back sometimes after watching how the sausage is being made. People can be so vicious and ugly.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2024, 12:11 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've learned a lot from you turkeys. You've helped me hone my opinions and respond properly to those who may disagree. I'm taking a break from being active in local/state politics, though. It's becoming more toxic and divisive. I don't really "fit" in any circle (as I've never been a lockstep crony) and have really only been used for ideas and strategy and rarely given credit. You also have to take a step back sometimes after watching how the sausage is being made. People can be so vicious and ugly.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Well shit, that's not what I want to hear... Sad
Reply/Quote