Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to Fox News.
Back to back days

Fox News Just Broke Into Trump's Speech to Correct Trump's Lies About Obama's Economy

https://secondnexus.com/neil-cavuto-fact-checks-trump?fbclid=IwAR3SGHL6ZLBKe2k03wAujJYi6y6yYsln6Nfuw4A4tSW4c8D4UCCeLFdodLk

Fox's Chris Wallace Fact Checks Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/media/chris-wallace-trump-fact-check-fox/index.html

The Donald's head must be spinnning. At least he still has Hannity to cuddle him.
Reply/Quote
I do have to wonder if Trump gets another 4 years if he is going to systematically claim the entire universe is against him one organization/person at a time. How many allies does he have left?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I do have to wonder if Trump gets another 4 years if he is going to systematically claim the entire universe is against him one organization/person at a time.  How many allies does he have left?

There's always been this talk about how the "left" is getting "too left" yet soon all Donald is going to have are conspiracy peddlers like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Tucker Carlson, Hannity and r/donaldtrump.

Oh, and his "silent majority" LOL
Reply/Quote
Chris Wallace has so much power at Fox. He knows that he's one of the last shreds of credibility that they have. Once he goes, it's just Bret Baier. Everyone else there are just merely sharing opinion pieces.

When I look around PBS Newshour, BBC America, CNN, MSNBC and Network News, I feel that I'm getting news with some opinion thrown in. When I watch Fox and the pathetic OAN, I feel like the Germans in Winter 1944/1945. The Russians were relentlessly pushing the Wehrmacht back home but the German people were clueless because the Nazis were showing Christmas films.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 10:40 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Chris Wallace has so much power at Fox. He knows that he's one of the last shreds of credibility that they have. Once he goes, it's just Bret Baier. Everyone else there are just merely sharing opinion pieces.

When I look around PBS Newshour, BBC America, CNN, MSNBC and Network News, I feel that I'm getting news with some opinion thrown in. When I watch Fox and the pathetic OAN, I feel like the Germans in Winter 1944/1945. The Russians were relentlessly pushing the Wehrmacht back home but the German people were clueless because the Nazis were showing Christmas films.

Yep and losing Shep was a big blow.

OAN has no pretense of impartiality. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 10:18 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: There's always been this talk about how the "left" is getting "too left" yet soon all Donald is going to have are conspiracy peddlers like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Tucker Carlson, Hannity and r/donaldtrump.

r/t_d is no more. It was shut down, IIRC, because of, well, everything they did.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 10:18 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: There's always been this talk about how the "left" is getting "too left" yet soon all Donald is going to have are conspiracy peddlers like Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Tucker Carlson, Hannity and r/donaldtrump.

That's what is interesting about this.  For years it's been about the liberal nutbags just whining because they hate Trump because he's awesome, but now you have George Bush and Fox News "hating' on the guy, so what is the defense?  I assume Trump supporters spent the past decade or so worshiping at the altar of Fox News and their "fair and balanced" approach so how do they square this?

Is Fox News just another liberal asswipe?  This is why Trump seems like a cult leader.  Everything you've valued over the years you have to leave behind and realize that he and only he is the one true path to salvation.
Reply/Quote