Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to our Long Snapper
First of all we don't say his name. Secondly dude has been money since he got here, I cannot remember a missed snap. Thirdly dude is constantly downfield after the snap on punts, and finally dude couldn't even walk on Sunday and still manned up.

In a time of hate, I just wanted to recognize someone that goes unnoticed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I was getting scared of Hewitt practicing long snapping until he gutted it out. One the few times hearing your LS name is a good thing.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 12:33 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah, I was getting scared of Hewitt practicing long snapping until he gutted it out. One the few times hearing your LS name is a good thing.

He gutted it out but he was still having trouble walking after taking pills on sideline. Kept rubbing the front of thigh making it look like groin injury.

Really know nothing about him other than discussing his sleeve tattoo on sideline with him before a game which he keeps covered now on game day. Has many hours invested.

But was eavesdropping on conversation behind me saying that he was a converted TE from Rutgers. Should have known this yet did not. He is a very easy going guy though.

Although some at game blamed him for high snap on first missed XP attempt. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 12:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He gutted it out but he was still having trouble walking after taking pills on sideline. Kept rubbing the front of thigh making it look like groin injury.

Really know nothing about him other than discussing his sleeve tattoo on sideline with him before a game which he keeps covered now on game day. Has many hours invested.

But was eavesdropping on conversation behind me saying that he was a converted TE from Rutgers. Should have known this yet did not. He is a very easy going guy though.

It was a high snap.....but he does that rarely.
Reply/Quote
Dear Brad St Louis,

Youre not missed.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 11:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all we don't say his name. Secondly dude has been money since he got here, I cannot remember a missed snap. Thirdly dude is constantly downfield after the snap on punts, and finally dude couldn't even walk on Sunday and still manned up.

In a time of hate, I just wanted to recognize someone that goes unnoticed.

Clark Harris actually went to my college. But, yeah, he has been good for a long time. 
Reply/Quote
A WhoDey2 for Harris!
Reply/Quote
That was pretty hard ass when he limped back out there moments after sustaining a groin injury. Anybody who's had one knows that it feels like taking a kick there with every step of that leg.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yeah I didn't even full on pull my groin but I strained it and it was one of the most painful things iv dealt with. Groin injuries are no joke
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 12:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He gutted it out but he was still having trouble walking after taking pills on sideline. Kept rubbing the front of thigh making it look like groin injury.

During a post game interview with Nugent, someone asked about that XP and Harris chimed in and took the blame for that miss and said it was all on him.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:31 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: During a post game interview with Nugent, someone asked about that XP and Harris chimed in and took the blame for that miss and said it was all on him.

A nice token gesture, evidence of his guts and grit, but let's be honest, even if he is trying to deflect the blame, is anyone buying it?  I'm not.  Sure it was a tad high, but Huber got it just fine, got the ball down, and Nugent F'd up the kick.  One could try to claim that the 'timing' of the whole play got messed up, but how many other worse snaps have you seen get placed down just fine too, and the kicks made with no problem?

But Kudos to Mr. Harris!  A real man out there!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 03:36 PM)jonesy84 Wrote: A nice token gesture, evidence of his guts and grit, but let's be honest, even if he is trying to deflect the blame, is anyone buying it?  I'm not.  Sure it was a tad high, but Huber got it just fine, got the ball down, and Nugent F'd up the kick.  One could try to claim that the 'timing' of the whole play got messed up, but how many other worse snaps have you seen get placed down just fine too, and the kicks made with no problem?

But Kudos to Mr. Harris!  A real man out there!

It was high, but like you said, Huber got it fine. Might have messed up timing a little, but that's a kick you HAVE to make.

Fact is, Nugent has missed crucial kicks for us this year. Missed a FG and XP against the Redskins. Missed 2 XPs against the Bills.

Those kicks were the difference between us being 3-6-1 or 5-5 and being tied for 1st in the North.

And sadly, Mike Brown will use that last point as a reason to keep Marvin.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2016, 04:16 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: It was high, but like you said, Huber got it fine. Might have messed up timing a little, but that's a kick you HAVE to make.

Fact is, Nugent has missed crucial kicks for us this year. Missed a FG and XP against the Redskins. Missed 2 XPs against the Bills.

Those kicks were the difference between us being 3-6-1 or 5-5 and being tied for 1st in the North.

And sadly, Mike Brown will use that last point as a reason to keep Marvin.

Yup, sadly all of these are 100% accurate...  but maybe Marvin will go to one of those chintzy timeshare/resort property things and end up buying a beach house in Malibu and just not come back....

which would be great unless Mike Brown promotes Zampese to HC and Alexander to OC....  aw crap, that actually might be worse than what we have now!!  God I hope Marvin and Mikey don't read my post....
Reply/Quote