Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out to the fans
The Joes (Mixon and Burrow) and Germaine Pratt specifically cited the crowd noise and involvement as factors in the game. It would be awesome if this game builds more fan excitement for the upcoming schedule especially since the next home game is the Thursday nighter coming off the road Pitt game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, PBS was rocking.

Too much purple down there though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I cannot wait until week 3 I'll be in Pittsburgh coming off my vacation in Orange and Black.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We were rocking for sure... fans were LOUD. Agreed too much purple in the lower dome... flights from Minny to CVG too cheap
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
If they can win in either Chicago or Pittsburgh and come back home with a 2-1 record, the place will electric. If they come back 3-0, it will be shear insanity.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:44 PM)Synric Wrote: I cannot wait until week 3 I'll be in Pittsburgh coming off my vacation in Orange and Black.

It's been nice knowing you....  Ninja Ninja Ninja

Glad you are getting to go but seriously be on the lookout for drunk yinzers looking for a fight.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:50 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's been nice knowing you....  Ninja Ninja Ninja

Glad you are getting to go but seriously be on the lookout for drunk yinzers looking for a fight.

I've been to both Bengals vs Steelers almost every year since 2011. I live in the Steeler Nation and both of my best friends are Steelers fans... I ask that no one holds it against them it's how they were raised.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The crowd was superb.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If they can win in either Chicago or Pittsburgh and come back home with a 2-1 record, the place will electric.  If they come back 3-0, it will be shear insanity.

Can you believe the optimism?  We have a team with potential.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:00 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Can you believe the optimism?  We have a team with potential.

Yeah, it's been a while.

It's still a brutal schedule later on but if they can get same wins in the first half of the season they can have a decent record at season's end.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Been a lifetime fan. Season ticket holder. What a game today!! But what the hell is up with all the Vikings fans at the game? Almost half or more was purple. Good God.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
I will be there for the Jacksonville game. Its a long drive for me, but I'm making it to watch Burrow and this team play. I will do my part to help rule the jungle.

Fans made a huge difference. The 12th man is legit, it can help win games.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 10:35 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Been a lifetime fan. Season ticket holder. What a game today!!  But what the hell is up with all the Vikings fans at the game? Almost half or more was purple. Good God.

I was on the Vikings side of the field and there were a ton of them.  I think they are a fairly popular non-local team in Ohio due to them having a number of Buckeye greats on their squad through the years like Chris Carter, Robert Smith, and Korey Stringer.  
Reply/Quote
We had to give up our tickets because we're working on getting the house ready to list but had the game on t.v. Can't remember it sounding so loud on the broadcast. It was great.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 10:46 PM)Whatever Wrote: I was on the Vikings side of the field and there were a ton of them.  I think they are a fairly popular non-local team in Ohio due to them having a number of Buckeye greats on their squad through the years like Chris Carter, Robert Smith, and Korey Stringer.  

That makes sense. Maybe some Zimmer fans too. Didn’t expect that big of a following. My throat is sore trying to get loud.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That stadium was 35% Vikings fans lol

I guess the 65% of bengals fans that actually showed up were the passionate rowdy ones
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 03:23 PM)pally Wrote:

He'd never really seen us til yesterday...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:44 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We were rocking for sure... fans were LOUD.   Agreed too much purple in the lower dome... flights from Minny to CVG too cheap

I was thinking there were so many because they were expecting an easy opening game win against Zac Taylor's Bengals. Boy were they wrong.

I've never seen so many opposing fans other than a Steelers game.
Reply/Quote