Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show your stripes fans, we're winning this one today!
This is it. We've waited a long time to see it, but this everything wrapped into one.....a playoff win, a prime time win, Marvin beating the Steelers....it's all happening tonight. Worry about Marvin or McCarron, Nudge or someone messing it up and then think about how many guys (Whit, Geno, Reggie, ect...) want this so bad and will overcome. It's going to be messy, the backs will both get some yards and the D will make Ben's day miserable with a few turnovers.

Bengals 17
Steelers 13

And all is well in the jungle.
Reply/Quote
I think we win in the trenches, especially our D line, and we beat Pitt soundly 28 - 17. Jeremy Hill has 2 TDs today, AJ Green and Tyler Eifert each have one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have the Defense to slow down the Steelers and we have started to run the ball well with Hill.

Gio in the passing game should really hurt the Steelers as well as Eifert in the Redzone.

Bengals-27
Steelers-17
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:44 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think we win in the trenches, especially our D line, and we beat Pitt soundly 28 - 17.  Jeremy Hill has 2 TDs today, AJ Green and Tyler Eifert each have one.

Love your thinking Bonnie, I think if the runningbacks produce, we win this thing!
Reply/Quote
Not only do I think we have a solid running game today, having a healthy eifert will be huge . Ecspecially for the rest of the receiving core . Double aj or eifert? Good luck . Try to double both , gio MJ and Sanu will eat all night ..
Reply/Quote
My only fear is if we get up by a td and we constantly run and try to limit the passing game . I'll have a heart attack if up by 3 or 4 and ben has the ball with 2- 3 minutes left to win the game .

Their defense is terrible . We need to be aggressive .
Reply/Quote
Eifert is good for 1TD, guaranteed. I'm counting AJ in for another, and Hill will get a shorty as he usually does. Keep PB under 17 to win. Our achilles heel is marvin ball. Unfortunately, you don't usually change tactics or who you are once you're in the playoffs. You are who you are. The Bengals won't purposefully blow them out, they wait for the clock to end the game rather than ending it sooner.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:24 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: My only fear is if we get up by a td and we constantly run and try to limit the passing game . I'll have a heart attack if up by 3 or 4 and ben has the ball with 2- 3 minutes left to win the game .

Their defense is terrible . We need to be aggressive .

They can generate TO's though, so don't be too aggressive.

Neet to win the turnover battle.
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones is such a game changer, I will be extremely disappointed if he's not taking all punts and maybe some of the kicks too. I know the dude is a great defender, but you have to take calculated risks to win. Risk/reward. Those extra 20 yards he sometimes picks up = FG, or just another 20 yards PB would have to drive on their next drive.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Steelers 17

Nugent makes a game winner
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Adam Jones is such a game changer, I will be extremely disappointed if he's not taking all punts and maybe some of the kicks too. I know the dude is a great defender, but you have to take calculated risks to win. Risk/reward. Those extra 20 yards he sometimes picks up = FG, or just another 20 yards PB would have to drive on their next drive.

I predict that if our Defense is pitching a lot of 3 and outs we will see a lot of Adam returning Punts tonight.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
This has been the longest day.... Hurry up so we can get this game started!!! :)
Reply/Quote
My furnace died, so I ran around all morning up unti lan hour ago trying and successfully fixing it. Now, I'm applying sticker pockets in my NES game cartridge holders for their eventual manuals to sit. These are the things I'm doing to forget that there is an important NFL game on today.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They can generate TO's though, so don't be too aggressive.

Neet to win the turnover battle.

Yes but if up only a td at the start of the 4th don't treat it like ur up 21
Reply/Quote
I think we can beat them, but we will have to extremely limit or completely eliminate turnovers and big mistakes to do it without Dalton. I really had the feeling this was Daltons year in the playoffs. Im a little nervous playing the Stealers with a backup QB
Reply/Quote
A missed Pittsburgh field goal sends the game into overtime.
Pittsburgh gets the ball first and kicks a field goal.
Final Bengals drive almost ends on a 4th and 15, but we get a huge PI call our way. Then score the winning touchdown on an Eiffert 7 yard crossing pattern that YAC's for 23 yards total.

See you in The ER tonight...
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote