Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Graham dies
I thought he died years ago of embarrassment from the way his son has twisted his words to support things no Christian ever would.

At least I always thought Billy was sincere even if I disagreed with him...unlike Franklin.

https://t.co/0YCmy07WBa

Also never realized he was considered an anti-semite.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Another one I thought had already passed on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-21-2018, 03:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Another one I thought had already passed on.

All kidding aside he apparently retired and stayed that way.  Out of the limelight.
(02-21-2018, 03:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: All kidding aside he apparently retired and stayed that way.  Out of the limelight.

The biggest shock was when Herman  Munster arose from the grave to ask what a yute is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Quote:Here are five from well-known Republican politicians. See if you can pick out the one from President Donald Trump:

1. "Dr. Graham was a counselor to presidents, a pastor to the masses, and most of all -- a loving, caring, husband, father, and grandfather. May he Rest In Peace."

2. "We send our deepest condolences to the Graham family. Billy Graham's ministry for the gospel of Jesus Christ and his matchless voice changed the lives of millions. We mourn his passing but I know with absolute certainty that today he heard those words, 'Well done, good and faithful servant.' Thank you Billy Graham. God bless you."

3. "I think Billy touched the hearts of not only Christians, but people of all faiths, because he was such a good man. I was privileged to have him as a personal friend."

4. "The GREAT Billy Graham is dead. There was nobody like him! He will be missed by Christians and all religions. A very special man."

5. "Billy Graham lifted eyes toward heaven and instilled heaven's values in hearts. The world mourns this man of character, this man of God."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-billy-graham/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966317112565420033
(02-21-2018, 03:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/trump-billy-graham/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/966317112565420033

I narrowed it down to 1,2,3 and 5.

(02-21-2018, 04:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I narrowed it down to 1,2,3 and 5.

RIP
So someone wisely wrote a better, more professional tweet for the POTUS

Which goes to show how not-smart he is when thinking and speaking on his own.
(02-22-2018, 10:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: So someone wisely wrote a better, more professional tweet for the POTUS

Which goes to show how not-smart he is when thinking and speaking on his own.

Dear lord man. Is there anything he does or says that you can not complain about? Sending condolences to someone’s family should be just fine no matter what he says.
(02-22-2018, 02:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dear lord man.   Is there anything he does or says that you can not complain about?   Sending condolences to someone’s family should be just fine no matter what he says.

Except he sounds like a clown.  And he's the leader of the free world.  He should be able to form a coherent, reasonable sentence to show respect for someone who passed.

Yes, I have amazingly high expectations for Trump:  I want him to sound as smart as he says he is.
Scaring little old ladies out of their life savings paid off well for this evangelical "holy man". Net worth at the time of his death was over 25 million. Great gig.
(03-22-2018, 06:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Scaring little old ladies out of their life savings paid off well for this evangelical "holy man". Net worth at the time of his death was over 25 million. Great gig.

You had to specifically search out this thread just to make a post that makes any Trump tweet sound MENSA-level intelligent. My question is: "Why?"
What’s the point of resurrecting this thread?

A drive by insult on a dead man?

Get a life man.