Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick to My Stomach
The worst I've felt even over the choked playoff loss against the Steelers.  More so than the Palmer hit.

This franchise is straight up cursed. We ruined our only chance at staying in Cincinnati.

Obviously I hope he comes back stronger than ever and this injury doesn't completely shatter the player he was going to be.

However right now optimism is at ground zero.  I don't even want to continue drinking it's that bad. As I take another sip.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Maybe all us can group together and write a book on what its like being a fan of a Mike Brown Owned Franchise..
Could be an extra shiny nickel in your pay bucket at years end
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:10 PM)QueenCity Wrote: The worst I've felt even over the choked playoff loss against the Steelers.  More so than the Palmer hit.

This franchise is straight up cursed. We ruined our only chance at staying in Cincinnati.

Obviously I hope he comes back stronger than ever and this injury doesn't completely shatter the player he was going to be.

However right now optimism is at ground zero.  I don't even want to continue drinking it's that bad. As I take another sip.
Today's world many come back from injuries now like ACK.. look.was Alex Smith overcame.. it is a setback not end to Burrow, obviously it hurts in his development to.hopefully get to elite level but he will be back on the field .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: fbz32m57zvqx.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&au...8d1f75f09b]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 07:10 PM)QueenCity Wrote: The worst I've felt even over the choked playoff loss against the Steelers.  More so than the Palmer hit.

This is plenty bad, but it doesn't compare to those 2 Steeler games.  Those teams both had a shot at doing something real in the postseason and they both ended in the most painful way any Russian novelist could dream up.  Watching that playoff game and the sequence of events that led to it's conclusion was like eating glass.  The Palmer knee injury was a punch to the gut when you were expecting a high five.  

This is a setback, possibly a major one, possibly not.  Either way, this team wasn't doing anything in the postseason this year.  It's another bump in the long road.   The other two were bus crashes into sewage treatment plants.
Reply/Quote