Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sig Masters From the old boards
Are you pulling the sigs you created over there and giving them a new home here so we can link to them...?

As i dont see an option to upload a signature image. and if they delete all of the old boards our links will be broken and images lost.

Feel free to delete this thread if you have already taken care of that and just direct me to where to go.

thanks
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Are you pulling the sigs you created over there and giving them a new home here so we can link to them...?

As i dont see an option to upload a signature image.  and if they delete all of the old boards our links will be broken and images lost.

Feel free to delete this thread if you have already taken care of that and just direct me to where to go.

thanks

I have the sigs I made on the other board saved, so if you need yours Xeno, let me know and I'll get it to you with a new link.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 01:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I have the sigs I made on the other board saved, so if you need yours Xeno, let me know and I'll get it to you with a new link.

I will need it as i think i had it linked from somewhere on the other boards.. But no rush. I know your still getting this place up and moving..
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2015, 01:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I will need it as i think i had it linked from somewhere on the other boards.. But no rush. I know your still getting this place up and moving..

Here's your sig from the other board, with a new link...

[Image: wgtcty.png]

http://i62.tinypic.com/wgtcty.png
Reply/Quote
I tried to import mine from the mothership; it looks like I failed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 12:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I tried to import mine from the mothership; it looks like I failed.

Put this in the "Insert an Image" picture button. And voila.

http://bestofthemess.com/images/bfinesigFIN.png

[Image: bfinesigFIN.png]
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2015, 12:37 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Put this in the "Insert an Image" picture button. And voila.

http://bestofthemess.com/images/bfinesigFIN.png

[Image: bfinesigFIN.png]

You Da Man
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just use a free image hosting site if you need to re-upload your sigs.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I have a problem removing a pic from my sig.

It just won't let me.

I delete it... and it keeps coming back.

Anyone else have this issue?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 09:24 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I have a problem removing a pic from my sig.

It just won't let me.

I delete it...  and it keeps coming back.

Anyone else have this issue?

Removing a pic from your sig? What do you mean?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 01:54 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Removing a pic from your sig? What do you mean?

Holic got it erased.

I was messing around putting a pic as a sig(not a true sig)and couldn't get it to change. It was locked as my sig and I couldn't get it to go away.

All better now ! Thanks Holic.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How can I get my sig from the old board?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote