Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sig bet payoff
Congrats SCS

I also appreciate you keeping the sig tasteful and not vulgar.

And I am looking forward to future bets with you. Enjoy a good laugh when I post haha.

I use the mobile version of the site so if it's not showing then please let me know so I can sort it out. I have never added one via a link before.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Congrats SCS  

I also appreciate you keeping the sig tasteful and not vulgar.  

And I am looking forward to future bets with you.   Enjoy a good laugh when I post haha.  

I use the mobile version of the site so if it's not showing then please let me know so I can sort it out.   I have never added one via a link before.

LOL...There it is in aaaaaaaaaaall it's glory!!!!   Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...There it is in aaaaaaaaaaall it's glory!!!!   Hilarious

Glad you enjoy and get a laugh from now until the draft.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Glad you enjoy and get a laugh from now until the draft.

I'm sure I won't be the only one.  Thanks for being a good sport.  

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm sure I won't be the only one.  Thanks for being a good sport.  

Of course man it's all fun. Hope we can make future bets.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 01:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Of course man it's all fun.    Hope we can make future bets.

Most definitely.

Reply/Quote
absolutely amazing.

what was the original wager?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Epic !

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: absolutely amazing.

what was the original wager?

Whether you were a transmission or not. Ninja
Reply/Quote
I said the bengals would beat the steelers without Andy as long as we had our other guys.

So I guess I can thank buddy horton for this lol
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Whether you were a transmission or not.     Ninja

funny.  he must have parlayed with the over on your number of divorces.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: funny.  he must have parlayed with the over on your number of divorces.

Tongue
Reply/Quote
All sig props should go to CageTheBengal

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: All sig props should go to CageTheBengal

Great I know where to go now when the draft comes to get a proper sig haha
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: All sig props should go to CageTheBengal

CTB, you are the man. Congrats on packing so much complete awesome into one sig ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 02:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Great I know where to go now when the draft comes to get a proper sig haha

I'd be happy to make one for ya when this is done.

(01-19-2016, 09:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: CTB, you are the man.  Congrats on packing so much complete awesome into one sig ThumbsUp

Thanks!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little proud. Cool
Reply/Quote