Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh
Pretty dam depressing. Not even a single point.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Our performance today is to an NFL-caliber performance what the Ironman costume in your sig is to the suit used for the movies.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We were never even in it. And the Ravens aren't even good. What they are, though, is well coached. We do not have the ability to turn this around.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Flat out embarrassing from my seats today
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
it's like the 90's all over again. you expect it, but you hope for more. in the end during the 90's i would go get a pizza, now i just find a bottle and drink it. thursday night should be interesting. welp.....on to kentucky's basketball, much more uplifting.

Edit***it's only september, gahhh!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:30 PM)McC Wrote: We were never even in it.  And the Ravens aren't even good.  What they are, though, is well coached.  We do not have the ability to turn this around.

Hey...atleast we played like we did in pre-season.
Reply/Quote
Fear not, my fellow Bengals faithful. Coach Lewis has everything under control. I'm confident that he will give everyone under his charge a stern talking to, and everything should be alright come Thursday Night. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's all good. We just weren't ready. We got 3 days of hard practices to get it right. You take a week of vacation it takes a day or 2 to get back to work. They have months off between end of season and 1st game. We will be good week 4 or 5. Just need to plug some holes in the o line put A J mccarrion in. Teach the d backs how to cover. Get linebackers to cover the middle. May be have a safety on d fence. Pick a running back. Few other things. I have great confidence it will all be fixed Thursday.

Other good thing the Texans sucked today also. Who-day
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 07:16 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: It's all good.  We just weren't ready.  We got 3 days of hard practices to get it right.  You take a week of vacation  it takes a day or 2 to get back to work. They have months off between end of season and 1st game. We will be good week 4 or 5.  Just need to plug some holes in the o line  put A J mccarrion in. Teach the d backs how to cover. Get linebackers to cover the middle.  May be have a safety on d fence. Pick a running back.  Few other things. I have great confidence it will all be fixed Thursday.

Other good thing the Texans sucked today also. Who-day

Hopefully you were being sarcastic.

They likely will be off tomorrow and practice maybe once before the Texans Game.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 06:45 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Flat out embarrassing from my seats today

Told you those jeans made your butt look big. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Only thing we learned this week is we are worse than the Rams. Way to go Marvin
Reply/Quote
I think they just needed more time to prepare than what the entire offseason gave them. Anyways onto the Texans in only 4 days..
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote