Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign Someone. Anyone. Please.
The Bengals attempted to sign me, as a fan, but they said my asking guaranteed money would put them over the cap LMAO
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 03:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe this is because nobody is interested in coming here until they have no other option. 

I believe there is some truth to this. Mike Brown has quite the (negative) reputation out there.
Reply/Quote
People bash Cleveland (and rightly so)...but they atleast shell out top dollar for free agents. Their drafts have been horrible though.

They also essentially bought a 2nd Round pick for next year.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 03:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: People bash Cleveland (and rightly so)...but they atleast shell out top dollar for free agents. Their drafts have been horrible though.

They also essentially bought a 2nd Round pick for next year.

I agree that they'll pay, but they have to. Unfortunately, I think we're in the same boat. I think it would cost us more to bring some people in to play here than they would take elsewhere. I think people know they may lose going to Cleveland, but at least they'll make a ton of money. At least in Cincinnati you'll get regular season success, but you have to deal with Mike Brown.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 03:22 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I agree that they'll pay, but they have to. Unfortunately, I think we're in the same boat. I think it would cost us more to bring some people in to play here than they would take elsewhere. I think people know they may lose going to Cleveland, but at least they'll make a ton of money. At least in Cincinnati you'll get regular season success, but you have to deal with Mike Brown.

What sucks is we were that 1 big free agent upgrade away for 5 years. Now, we've had so much roster attrition that it doesn't matter.

The only way to stock the cupboard now is through the draft and playing young players.
Reply/Quote