Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign the petition
(11-13-2019, 02:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here is a petition to bring back the McDLT....lord, we are a funny species.

https://www.change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-the-mcdlt

They're near their goal of 200!

I'm sure McDonalds will cave under the pressure!
Reply/Quote
Can we start a petition to get me to sign the petition? Or maybe start a petition to get me to sign a petition that is petitioning me to sign the petition?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 02:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can we start a petition to get me to sign the petition?  Or maybe start a petition to get me to sign a petition that is petitioning me to sign the petition?

I started a petition for you to Not Not Sign the Petition by Faking Not Signing It.

Feel free to sign it. Or not.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 02:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Can we start a petition to get me to sign the petition?  Or maybe start a petition to get me to sign a petition that is petitioning me to sign the petition?

I am boycotting your petition that is petitioning people to sign the petition.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 03:03 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: I am boycotting your petition that is petitioning people to sign the petition.

I'm going to get a petition going to stymie your boycott of the petition that is petitioning me to sign the petition and I'm going to attach a rider to being back the McDLT in order to gain frivolous support.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 02:15 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Imagine if this thing was signed by 20 or 30k fans...then it may actually have a tangible effect. 

Based off attendance and 30 years of mostly forgettable performances, I think 20-30k fans is pretty much all they've got left in total at this point.
Reply/Quote
Signed and shared. What the hell, only took a couple seconds
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 02:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Here is a petition to bring back the McDLT....lord, we are a funny species.

But...but...the container kept the hot side hot and the cool side cool!  It was like, genius, man.

[Image: latest?cb=20150504023854]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I wonder if they have one for McDonalds 29 cent cheeseburger Tuesdays....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I would rather petition the NFL to PLEASE send this team and the owner to England permanately. I would like another team to be added to replace this bumbling idiot and his family of fools!!!

Reply/Quote
While we’re at it start a petition to bring back the original Chicken Littles from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Not that travesty of a chicken tender on a bun From KFC.
Reply/Quote
Maybe MBS can do the banners on a plane again? Or is the no fly zone still in effect? Lol
Reply/Quote
The ONLY way to affect these Jackals is through the pocketbook. Even then, if we fans did get their attention, they will only apply half-measures, begrudgingly, in an attempt to appear as though they are appeasing the fans.

I'm sorry, but that ski trip during what should be a working period for all FO members has crystallized what the Family is all about in my mind, and extinguished whatever embers of hope I had that someone, ANYONE in that FO had winning as a priority.

Making money isn't the main thing. It's the ONLY thing with this bunch.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
The browns don't even care about your money unless it's from taxes. He is getting richer through nfl profit sharing.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
I needed a good laugh this morning thx...And if this team went to England then Cincy would never see another NFL team careful what ya wish for.
Reply/Quote
I signed, and its almost up to 1000. How high can this go
Reply/Quote

(11-13-2019, 02:17 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That was the best fast food burger of all time. Signed. 

Wait...is the McDLT the same as the Big N Tasty? That was my favorite burger from McD's. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
What kind of shenanigans is this site pulling? At first it was 1000 sigs and now has changed to 1500. Mike Brown must own it because it appears you will never reach your goal.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 01:19 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: We are sick and tired of this franchise being run by inept idiots. Sign the petition and spread the word.

http://chng.it/LjNtQHcyQS

Great petition but you did include firing Taylor
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 03:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wait...is the McDLT the same as the Big N Tasty? That was my favorite burger from McD's. 

no its some weird gimmicky side by side box.....  It must be old as dirt cause I worked at mcDs 18 years ago and never heard of it.
Reply/Quote