Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signature Requests
I know there's a separate sub-forum and I did post there; however, I do not think anyone looks at it. The last person to post before me was Fred (pours out beer for homie) back in March.

My question is: Is there anyone who does sigs that frequents the board still and or, can someone give me links/advice about how to create my own. Pretty sure CinWillWin did my current one.

Any help would be appreciated. I just want to update my current by removing Andy, adding Mixon and taking Gio out of the leisure suit. I forgot to mention I'm kind of a big deal (despite the purple status) so you would be helping an Icon.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know there's a separate sub-forum and I did post there; however, I do not think anyone looks at it. The last person to post before me was Fred (pours out beer for homie) back in March.

My question is: Is there anyone who does sigs that frequents the board still and or, can someone give me links/advice about how to create my own. Pretty sure CinWillWin did my current one.

Any help would be appreciated. I just want to update my current by removing Andy, adding Mixon and taking Gio out of the leisure suit. I forgot to mention I'm kind of a big deal (despite the purple status) so you would be helping an Icon.

Modest too . I would take a sig or at least instructions on how to do my own if snyone wants to help a peon too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 01:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know there's a separate sub-forum and I did post there; however, I do not think anyone looks at it. The last person to post before me was Fred (pours out beer for homie) back in March.

That would probably be easier for CIN to do as he should still have the original design and can alter it as needed. If you wanted a new design/concept, I would be glad to do that for you however.

(08-07-2017, 01:39 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Modest too .  I would take a sig or at least instructions on how to do my own if snyone wants to help a peon too

If you have an idea for a sig, I'd be glad to make you one up. Just PM with what you're looking for.

I think CIN and Cage also still do some sig work.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2017, 01:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That would probably be easier for CIN to do as he should still have the original design and can alter it as needed. If you wanted a new or design/concept, I would be glad to do that for you however.

If you have an idea for a sig, I'd be glad to make you one up. Just PM with what you're looking for.

I think CIN and Cage also still do some sig work.

Thank you. I will get back to you this evening

Reply/Quote
Huge shout out to CinWillWin. Who tweaked the best sig on the boards.

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2017, 06:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Huge shout out to CinWillWin. Who tweaked the best sig on the boards.

Nothing has been tweaked on my sig........... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2017, 06:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Huge shout out to CinWillWin. Who tweaked the best sig on the boards.

Why do you have the Parental Advisory label on your sig?  Are you gangsta?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2017, 05:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Why do you have the Parental Advisory label on your sig?  Are you gangsta?

Gangster as hell  Mellow

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2017, 01:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nothing has been tweaked on my sig........... Cool

I got some good laughs out of your sig yesterday from some Steelers fans in my fantasy league....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2017, 03:47 PM)Wyche Wrote: I got some good laughs out of your sig yesterday from some Steelers fans in my fantasy league....

If only they knew who Sloppy Lombardi Slaps was.....The laughter would have been greater.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2017, 05:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Why do you have the Parental Advisory label on your sig?  Are you gangsta?

[Image: YK82y.jpg]

I didn't choose the Thug Life.......

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: YK82y.jpg]

I didn't choose the Thug Life.......

Lol! Touché.

Some day I'll get to rep you, but not today....
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 12:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If only they knew who Sloppy Lombardi Slaps was.....The laughter would have been greater.

He was a hoot! Opinions so far out there he came from another planet.

Reply/Quote