Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Signing Cedric Ogbuehi, WTH?
No rush.... its not like we expect him to play anytime soon.
Reply/Quote
Who knows maybe we get lucky! Have someone unsigned going into July when there is no football. I almost miss that drama.
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
Ogbuehi has signed. Misplaced panic can cease.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 04:34 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Ogbuehi has signed.  Misplaced panic can cease.

Just saw this on FB and was about to calm the deep end divers.
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
Thank the Lord, I was just standing here on this overpass thinking of jumping. ThumbsUp

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 06:08 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Thank the Lord, I was just standing here on this overpass thinking of jumping.   ThumbsUp

lmbo
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
I think a rookie in Dallas signed just after. Marcus Mariota hasn't signed, either. Yes there are slots, but there is room for negotiating guaranteed money and when it's paid out and how (depending on an early cut, injury, etc.). But, there was never a reason to "worry" about a draft pick being signed, unless a guy flat out said "don't draft me or I won't sign ever."
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 01:30 AM)jowczarski Wrote: I think a rookie in Dallas signed just after. Marcus Mariota hasn't signed, either. Yes there are slots, but there is room for negotiating guaranteed money and when it's paid out and how (depending on an early cut, injury, etc.). But, there was never a reason to "worry" about a draft pick being signed, unless a guy flat out said "don't draft me or I won't sign ever."

I really like the way the rookie system is set up now. 
Reply/Quote
And with only a month and a half until training camp.

Cutting it close, Bengals.

Cutting it close.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Got it done.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 06:08 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Thank the Lord, I was just standing here on this overpass thinking of jumping.   ThumbsUp

Oh shit!! Thanks just spewed coffee everywhere....

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 05:48 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: Just saw this on FB and was about to calm the deep end divers.

lol let them jump....
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2015, 12:16 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: No big deal IMO Gonna be a while before he's on the field anyhow.

(05-31-2015, 01:08 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Torn ACL, isn't going to play anytime soon anyway

(06-01-2015, 07:23 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: He's injured and probably won't play much this season anyways so who really cares if there's a little hold up
Why did they draft this guy again?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Has there ever been a holdout with this new slotting system? Best thing about the new (sort of) CBA.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 06:58 PM)jason Wrote: Why did they draft this guy again?

Because I shared with them the story of the old bull and the young bull.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Our line is set for the next 10 years.

Ogbuehi, Boling, Bodine, Zeitler, Fisher.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2015, 12:58 AM)DaltontoKroftSBchamps Wrote: Our line is set for the next 10 years.

Ogbuehi, Boling, Bodine, Zeitler, Fisher.

I hope there's at least a little turnover.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 12:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Let's not forget that it takes BOTH sides to sign a contract. For all we know, the hold up is with Obuehi.

This.  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 11:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Has there ever been a holdout with this new slotting system? Best thing about the new (sort of) CBA.

I believe there have a been a couple, but they didn't last long. Day 2 or 3 in camp was the latest. I believe every time it had to do with offset language.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote