Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494835/article/harbaugh-thrilled-to-have-superstar-flacco-at-qb?campaign=Facebook_ATN_Patra

Flacco is hardly the terrible QB that some people try to make it seem, but c'mon, John.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 10:33 AM)djs7685 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494835/article/harbaugh-thrilled-to-have-superstar-flacco-at-qb?campaign=Facebook_ATN_Patra

Flacco is hardly the terrible QB that some people try to make it seem, but c'mon, John.

What can he say, really?  Flacco has his moments.  Thankfully, not many have come against us lately, knock on wood.

Flacco did pick a helluva time to have a great SB run.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He is arguably the best playoff QB in the league and the only Super Bowl MVP QB in the division.

Also he's his coach. It is his job to pump him up. You nerds started a similar smack thread last season when Harbaugh praised Flacco in the off season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 02:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He is arguably the best playoff QB in the league and the only Super Bowl MVP QB in the division.

Also he's his coach. It is his job to pump him up. You nerds started a similar smack thread last season when Harbaugh praised Flacco in the off season.

I probably think highly of Flacco more so than most Jungle Noisers, but the headline I saw on the web that took me to the article was part of this quote, and it's what really got me...

and I wouldn't want any other quarterback in the National Football League - period. End of story.

If Marvin says that about Andy, I'm going to lol in his general direction as well. Flacco is better than your every day average QB in the league, but he's certainly not in the top tier, and you'd have to be an uber-homer to argue that he belongs with Rodgers, Manning, Brady, and Brees. Just 2 years ago he ranked right between Chad Henne and Brandon Weeden in passer rating, somewhere around 25 - 30th in the league depending on where you put the passing attempt qualifier. I don't think 1 season defines a person's career (the same reason he isn't considered a GOAT just because of his SB run), but he has a handful of sub-par regular seasons on his resume. Without having a good team around him, we may never have found out if Flacco is a great postseason QB or not, ya know? I'm not going to take away from his ability just because his teammates are good at football, but there's a fact that his statistics show that he's been bailed out (in the regular season and first few years in the postseason at least) more often than he's bailed his team out. For that reason, he's clearly not in the tier of QBs that you'd say "...I wouldn't want any other quarterback in the National Football League, period."

I would never expect Harbaugh to shit all over his QB or anything, I wouldn't expect that from any coach. There's things you can say that don't make you sound like a moron though, and talking about Joe Flacco as if he is Aaron Rodgers would be one of those things to avoid.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:17 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I probably think highly of Flacco more so than most Jungle Noisers, but the headline I saw on the web that took me to the article was part of this quote, and it's what really got me...

and I wouldn't want any other quarterback in the National Football League - period. End of story.

If Marvin says that about Andy, I'm going to lol in his general direction as well. Flacco is better than your every day average QB in the league, but he's certainly not in the top tier, and you'd have to be an uber-homer to argue that he belongs with Rodgers, Manning, Brady, and Brees. Just 2 years ago he ranked right between Chad Henne and Brandon Weeden in passer rating, somewhere around 25 - 30th in the league depending on where you put the passing attempt qualifier. I don't think 1 season defines a person's career (the same reason he isn't considered a GOAT just because of his SB run), but he has a handful of sub-par regular seasons on his resume. Without having a good team around him, we may never have found out if Flacco is a great postseason QB or not, ya know? I'm not going to take away from his ability just because his teammates are good at football, but there's a fact that his statistics show that he's been bailed out (in the regular season and first few years in the postseason at least) more often than he's bailed his team out. For that reason, he's clearly not in the tier of QBs that you'd say "...I wouldn't want any other quarterback in the National Football League, period."

I would never expect Harbaugh to shit all over his QB or anything, I wouldn't expect that from any coach. There's things you can say that don't make you sound like a moron though, and talking about Joe Flacco as if he is Aaron Rodgers would be one of those things to avoid.

Harbaugh would love to have Rodgers, but Flacco is his man and he wants that to be known. Just pumping his boys up.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Harbaugh would love to have Rodgers, but Flacco is his man and he wants that to be known. Just pumping his boys up.

This sounds awfully like that cornhole talk you were making in the other thread.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I could buy both Harbaugh's being on drugs. I'm gonna guess they dabble with nose candy.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 03:39 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This sounds awfully like that cornhole talk you were making in the other thread.

You're really insecure.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 04:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're really insecure.

No I'm pretty secure in the idea that you like to pump up other dudes while cornholing with them.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
What is a coach supposed to say... Hey my QB sucks or is avg... Not a smart thing to say

Why are so many people obsessed with Flacco? He is a very good QB on a very good team, far better than most fans can claim. Way more than half the teams in the league would snap him up in a second if the Ravens dropped him. There are a handful of elite QBs out there. After that there is a range. Flacco is near the top of that range.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:37 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: What is a coach supposed to say... Hey my QB sucks or is avg... Not a smart thing to say

Why are so many people obsessed with Flacco? He is a very good QB on a very good team, far better than most fans can claim. Way more than half the teams in the league would snap him up in a second if the Ravens dropped him. There are a handful of elite QBs out there. After that there is a range. Flacco is near the top of that range.

It's almost like there should be a part of these forums dedicated to trash talking each other. That way, we could make posts exaggerating the positives of our favorites and nitpicking little things about other teams to make fun of them. It would suck because during the summer it could get tough to find smack material so maybe you'd have to reach occasionally to get a conversation started.

If only we had that kind of subforum here, wouldn't it be awesome? You should put in a request to the admins for them to create something like that.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:37 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: What is a coach supposed to say... Hey my QB sucks or is avg... Not a smart thing to say

Why are so many people obsessed with Flacco?   He is a very good QB on a very good team, far better than most fans can claim.  Way more than half the teams in the league would snap him up in a second if the Ravens dropped him. There are a handful of elite QBs out there.  After that there is a range.  Flacco is near the top of that range.

Come on man. Your allowing a few games to cloud your memory. Joe Blow is an average QB, at best, who happened to play his best ball in the playoffs in the middle of his career after sucking hard in 6 of his first 7 tries. 

He's as close to being an "elite" QB as Dalton is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 09:33 PM)djs7685 Wrote: It's almost like there should be a part of these forums dedicated to dirty talk each other. That way, I could make posts exaggerating the positives of our fantasies and nitpicking little things about me to make fun of them. It would suck because during the summer it could get tough to find a woman to talk to me so maybe I have to reach occasionally to get a conversation started.

If only we had that kind of subforum here, wouldn't it be awesome? I should put in a request to the admins for them to create something like that.
Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 10:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man. Your allowing a few games to cloud your memory. Joe Blow is an average QB, at best, who happened to play his best ball in the playoffs in the middle of his career after sucking hard in 6 of his first 7 tries. 

Aw man you got me there! But damn to add insult to injury you compared Dalton to Flacco...... that hurts. 
We all know Dalton goes into hibernation in the winter. 
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 10:35 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Aw man you got me there! But damn to add insult to injury you compared Dalton to Flacco that hurts. 
We all know Dalton goes into hibernation in the winter. 
It's because he's so full from draining people's souls. Didn't you study the life habits of The American Ginger in school?

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 10:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man. Your allowing a few games to cloud your memory. Joe Blow is an average QB, at best, who happened to play his best ball in the playoffs in the middle of his career after sucking hard in 6 of his first 7 tries. 

Yea but those 7 tries were his first 3 seasons. Year 4 on, he has been lights out in the playoffs. How many QBs out there have the same track record?

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 11:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea but those 7 tries were his first 3 seasons. Year 4 on, he has been lights out in the playoffs. How many QBs out there have the same track record?

None that i can think of. 

Playing well for a couple games in the post season for half your career to date doesn't make one elite.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Flacco could throw the ball 70 yards from his knees. He IS elite. The only other QBs in the league without a doubt able to accomplish this feat would be Luck and Rodgers.

Ask broken neck Manning if arm strength matters. And I don't give a shit who thinks Manning makes up for his noodle arm with his high football IQ. Save me the excuses, save me the bullshit. Manning is NOT elite and 90% of you STILL want to give ole Lincoln Log Neck a free pass.

50 Omaha set hut
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 11:57 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Flacco could throw the ball 70 yards from his knees.  He IS elite.  The only other QBs in the league without a doubt able to accomplish this feat would be Luck and Rodgers.  

Ask broken neck Manning if arm strength matters.  And I don't give a shit who thinks Manning makes up for his noodle arm with his high football IQ.  Save me the excuses, save me the bullshit.  Manning is NOT elite and 90% of you STILL want to give ole Lincoln Log Neck a free pass.  

50 Omaha set hut

(05-14-2015, 04:58 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Rodgers, Luck,  Pig Ben, Stafford, Romo, Flacco, Wilson, Rivers, Palmer, Brees

honorable mention: Dalton ... 4 straight playoff appearances  

BTW Peyton Manning is not even a top 15 QB anymore with his broken neck and noodle arm.

(05-18-2015, 01:11 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Luck has the second best deep ball next to Rodgers.  Those two are in a class of their own.  The rest of the top 10 really doesn't matter.  Still it's funny to watch people SLURP Franken Manning and give him a free pass into their top 10.... maybe 5 years ago fellas, but this turd is merely padding his numbers in DEN and stealing money.  

Manning can't even get zip on a screen pass anymore.  Need evidence on that, look no further than CIN D putting the final dagger in his career last year and giving the league a blueprint to beat Papa Manning.  Manning made the Colts HORRIBLE secondary look like the 85 Bears in that post season match up.  

I feel bad for Manning, but this disgusting injury from the leagues most inept dumpster fire franchise killed his career VVVVV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar36kCRyHGA

*** SIDE NOTE:  I bet Tawmmy Brady is in the top 5 fumbling QB's this year.  His small hands won't be able to grip those big balls without the 'Deflator' around anymore.  He sucks as well.  I don't give a crap about the Pats *SB wins.  That franchise is a giant steaming pile of mud monkeys.

(05-18-2015, 09:56 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Tebow has a better deepball than Manning, Broncos kept the wrong QB lol

(05-28-2015, 09:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Got tickets to the DEN game.  Can't wait to get all baked in DEN and go watch Manning attempt to throw dead duck screens to his receivers.

(05-29-2015, 09:48 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Not like Manning and his Lincoln Log Neck could pass the ball beyond the line of scrimmage anyhow.

I mean, this was just after a quick search, I'd hate to see what the findings would be if I actually read every single one of your (awful) posts.

Someone call Peyton Manning, dude needs to up his security because he has a legitimate stalker. All signs point to this guy being quite the lunatic.
Reply/Quote
Awesome quote post Batman, why can't you just defend ole noodle arm Manning?

Peyton Manning sucks.

--Nothing beats that new car smell

BTW to get this thread back on track, Flacco IS elite and he could throw the ball 70 yards from his knees.
Reply/Quote