Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
(06-02-2015, 11:34 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Isn't the accuracy of the deep ball what makes a guy a good deep passer though? I mean, what good is a strong arm if you're off target with 80% of your long balls (like Flacco did in 2013)?

To be fair, he was top 5 last year and was above average for a couple of years in his career as well. Overall though, he's right around average if you take his 2 stinker years along with his 1-2 good ones with the rest being fairly mediocre.

Not only could you be batman, you might be Mort as well
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 08:55 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I didn't think I'd actually have to defend Peyton Manning since most people with functional brains understand that he's an elite NFL QB. I honestly didn't think anyone was dumb and biased enough to need explanation of why they're wrong.

It's like you're just ignoring that the year 2013 ever happened. This was post neck surgery when his career was supposed to be over...

115.1 passer rating (#1/2), 68.3 completion% (#3), 5477 yards (#1), 55 TD (#1), he threw an INT for every 65.9 passing attempts, which is better than just about every QB in the league that year other than Alex Smith.

Just last year he was still at or near the top of every one of these categories as well except he threw a few more INT that year. His INT% was still not bad at the end of the day though.

Stats never tell the whole story, but you don't rank at the very top of every important category if you're as bad as you claim that Manning is. I understand that you're not too bright, I don't have to point that out as I'm sure everyone sees it with every post you make, but PLEASE enlighten me and prove how Peyton Manning "sucks".

Also lol @ the 13 year old logic that if you can throw a ball really far that you're an "elite" quarterback. Haha, good one.

I don't think you get it.  He can throw it really really far.  I mean super far.  As far as Jeff George...so there.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 11:53 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sorry...are we talking about Dalton again?

Not surprised you are confused considering you are a Steeler fan on a Bengals message board.  
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:31 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Not only could you be batman, you might be Mort as well

My bad for providing facts to support my discussion points instead of just saying that a guy that was #1 in almost every statistical category possible "sucks" with NOTHING to back it up.

You seem like an awesome guy. I'm just trying to pinpoint which banned loser you are from the other boards.
Reply/Quote
I've stated numerous times why I think Manning NOW sucks. Prior to having his neck injury, he was one of the best. Not anymore. I guess a kid that believes he is Batman might have some delusional problems with reality. Me, I was at that CIN v DEN game and I saw a turd continually try and force screen pass after screen pass until it cost him the game. It was hilarious watching Manning and his noodle arm try and toss a ball to the sideline. He sucks.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:17 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: I've stated numerous times why I think Manning NOW sucks.  Prior to having his neck injury, he was one of the best.  Not anymore.  I guess a kid that believes he is Batman might have some delusional problems with reality.  Me, I was at that CIN v DEN game and I saw a turd continually try and force screen pass after screen pass until it cost him the game.  It was hilarious  watching Manning and his noodle arm try and toss a ball to the sideline.  He sucks.

Whatever you say, Dork Vader.

Only a clueless turd would say that a guy "sucks" that ranked #1 in almost every single important statistical category post-surgery.

"OMG HE HAD LYKE 2 BAD GAMES DAT MEENS HE SUX!!!!1!1!!!"
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:37 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Not surprised you are confused considering you are a Steeler fan on a Bengals message board.  

Rolleyes 

[Image: thats-brand-new-information.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Rolleyes 

[Image: thats-brand-new-information.gif]
Has anyone said it yet, or can I be the first?  Aren't you a Steelers fan?  What are you doing on a Bengals board?  What are you a closet Bengal fan who roots for the Steelers now because of their Super Bowls?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
LOL

"What are you doing here?!" smack has to rank up with some of the worst.

It's almost like some of these ballbags don't realize the entire point of this sub-forum is FOR fans of the other teams to be here. I'm almost embarrassed to say that I root for the same team as some of these mongoloids.
Reply/Quote
Wow, Batman seems to be not only a melty little baby but also a smack champion.  I am impressed.  I bet you get all the ladies.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 01:56 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Wow, Batman seems to be not only a melty little baby but also a smack champion.  I am impressed.  I bet you get all the ladies.

If by "all the ladies" you mean your mom, then yes, I get all the ladies.
Reply/Quote
OOOOoooh mom smack, very original Batman! You truly are a smack champion dork.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 02:03 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: OOOOoooh mom smack, very original Batman!  You truly are a smack champion dork.

Mom smack is a staple of the Smack Forum. Don't knock it till you've tried your mom....er, it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mom smack is a staple of the Smack Forum. Don't knock it till you've tried your mom....er, it.

He has....and like the rest of us he wan't impressed... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 08:24 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I mean, this was just after a quick search, I'd hate to see what the findings would be if I actually read every single one of your (awful) posts.

Someone call Peyton Manning, dude needs to up his security because he has a legitimate stalker. All signs point to this guy being quite the lunatic.

Chicken parm you taste so good...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 05:22 PM)jason Wrote: Chicken parm you taste so good...

Good one.

So funny.

You should talk about that at parties.

That you aren't invited to.

Because you suck.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 08:33 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Awesome quote post Batman, why can't you just defend ole noodle arm Manning?  

Peyton Manning sucks.

--Nothing beats that new car smell

Haven't dated much, eh ?
Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:05 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Good one.

So funny.

You should talk about that at parties.

That you aren't invited to.

Because you suck.

I thought this was a smack forum?  Logoff for awhile Batman, you are awful.

50 Oma ha set hut
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 04:35 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: I thought this was a smack forum?  Logoff for awhile Batman, you are awful.

50 Oma ha set hut

Yes, because using the same tired lines over and over and over is great smack.

Stop being a ***** and post from your main account instead of trolling ya dork.
Reply/Quote
Listen Batman, this is my account. I don't 'troll'.
Also, you can ask Alfred to go back and research it, but you started the ad hominem attacks, kid... so if you don't like it....maybe stfu next time or try and get your point across without trying to be the Caped Crusader...

hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmm
Reply/Quote