Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sikh actor: Aeromexico kicked me off flight
(02-12-2016, 02:01 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yeah, isn't Sweden now the rape capital of Europe now?  Then when the names were released, the top names were all Arabic?

Shhhh that blows Dino's narrative of blaming white Christians.

No matter how many video reports and news articles we post these guys will always have an excuse and will refuse to accept it because they themselves are afraid of being called a racist By each other.
(02-12-2016, 03:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Shhhh that blows Dino's narrative of blaming white Christians.    

No matter how many video reports and news articles we post these guys will always have an excuse and will refuse to accept it because they themselves are afraid of being called a racist By each other.

You pretty much summed everything up right here. 

They seem to be scared of being called a name.  It is odd.  I know I am not a racist, I know I don't hate, fear or despise other races of people.  So I don't care how much people who don't know me call me a name.  Every time someone calls me a racist, I just say "Yep, and what do you intend to do about it?  Shun me?  Well then shun away."
(02-12-2016, 03:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Shhhh that blows Dino's narrative of blaming white Christians.    

Well, enough about me.  Mellow

It couldn't be because you only care about the religion or nationality of an attacker when they are one you want to demonize, right?

And when it is shown that this isn't a problem isolated to that group you want do ignore, dismiss them because "send them all back".

Very Christian of you.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-12-2016, 06:05 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You pretty much summed everything up right here. 

They seem to be scared of being called a name.  It is odd.  I know I am not a racist, I know I don't hate, fear or despise other races of people.  So I don't care how much people who don't know me call me a name.  Every time someone calls me a racist, I just say "Yep, and what do you intend to do about it?  Shun me?  Well then shun away."

[Image: 570464]

Cool
(02-12-2016, 08:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 570464]

Cool

Nice photo of your wife.  Not my taste, but to each their own. Smirk
(02-12-2016, 10:35 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Nice photo of your wife.  Not my taste, but to each their own. Smirk

[Image: 52232288.jpg]
(02-12-2016, 12:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The reason you don't post those stories is because they are central amercians coming here to do the raping.    And since they are brown that doesn't fit your narrative .....  

Then what exaplins your failure to show that Muslim men are rating at record numbers in Europe?
(02-12-2016, 10:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 52232288.jpg]

The fact you thought that was a gay joke shows how limited in grasping humor you are.
(02-12-2016, 11:09 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The fact you thought that was a gay joke shows how limited in grasping humor you are.

Oh so you thought that was a woman.

Mellow
(02-12-2016, 10:35 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Nice photo of your wife.  Not my taste, but to each their own. Smirk

(02-12-2016, 11:09 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: The fact you thought that was a gay joke shows how limited in grasping humor you are.

(02-12-2016, 11:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh so you thought that was a woman.

Mellow

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
(02-12-2016, 08:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well, enough about me.  Mellow

It couldn't be because you only care about the religion or nationality of an attacker when they are one you want to demonize, right?

And when it is shown that this isn't a problem isolated to that group you want do ignore, dismiss them because "send them all back".

Very Christian of you.

Rock On

yes I do care about nationality when discussing immigration issues.   It's pretty much the starting point

And religion is kinda important since their religion teaches them that women and children who aren't their religion are slaves or like animals. And are to be treated as such.
(02-12-2016, 01:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: yes I do care about nationality when discussing immigration issues.   It's pretty much the starting point

Do you agree that other countries should ban people from the UNited States because of the high rape and murder rates in our country?
(02-12-2016, 02:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do you agree that other countries should ban people from the UNited States because of the high rape and murder rates in our country?

I am not basing their exclusion based on the raping they do in their own country.

If you are begging to come to any country and they are doing you a favor by considering you during your time of Need then it's up to you to follow the rules and not break the law repeatedly.

This all goes back to my belief that you shouldn't be able to refugee off your continent. Too much culture shock most of the time.
(02-12-2016, 02:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do you agree that other countries should ban people from the UNited States because of the high rape and murder rates in our country?

Nice try Fred, People from the US that have Passports are most likely not going to be convicted felons. Why? Because the US protects other countries by not issuing a passport to a convicted felon. So if another country knows that, they why wouldn't they let USC's that have a passport enter into their country?

Anyways, it's more about them leaving their country and moving to another one and holding out their hands for welfare benefits and while waiting, rape, murder and plunder, because it's against the Infindels anyways, so you're covered.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-12-2016, 01:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: yes I do care about nationality when discussing immigration issues.   It's pretty much the starting point

And religion is kinda important since their religion teaches them that women and children who aren't their religion are slaves or like animals.    And are to be treated as such.

Nah, you only care when the refugee is brown and a savage.  You've proven that over and over.

No matter how many good people there are you want to "send them all back".

Classic.
(02-12-2016, 05:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I am not basing their exclusion based on the raping they do in their own country.    

And I was talking about the raping our military men did in Iraq.
(02-12-2016, 07:48 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Nice try Fred, People from the US that have Passports are most likely not going to be convicted felons. Why? Because the US protects other countries by not issuing a passport to a convicted felon. So if another country knows that, they why wouldn't they let USC's that have a passport enter into their country?

So you would be fine with a policy that excluded convicted Rapists from immigrating?  I agree with that.  But that is not what you are asking for at all.  you are asking that all innocent immigrants be banned because they come from violent countries.  But the violent crime rate in the United States is one of the highest in the developed world.  
(02-14-2016, 09:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you would be fine with a policy that excluded convicted Rapists from immigrating?  I agree with that.  But that is not what you are asking for at all.  you are asking that all innocent immigrants be banned because they come from violent countries.  But the violent crime rate in the United States is one of the highest in the developed world.  

False again.
No one is asking for a permanent ban on innocent immigrants, right now in certain regions there are too many violent immigrants that are taking an advantage of the situation and trying to pass themselves off as innocent immigrants. Temporary bans on those regions? Absolutely, and they should remain in place until the area stabilizes. I am also all for sending them aid and protection until the time comes where they can safely return to their own homes.

The other thing I don't want, is your countries poor and uneducated. We have more than enough of our own to take care of, and those are the ones that will cost us the most to support (welfare) in our country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]