Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silicon Valley
Anyone watching this show?  It's on HBO 
Reply/Quote
I really wish that show didn't glamorize immoral, alternative lifestyles. I don't want to have to explain to my kid why Muslims are on that show and being treated like normal human beings. Ninja
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
M.C. Hamas is too legit to quit
Reply/Quote
It is one of the best shows on TV.
Reply/Quote
I've been watching a little bit of it.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2016, 06:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I really wish that show didn't glamorize immoral, alternative lifestyles. I don't want to have to explain to my kid why Muslims are on that show and being treated like normal human beings. Ninja

Is he though?

Great show.  Big Head cracks me up. Guilfoyle is hilarious.  And the one chick is so hot it makes my eyes bleed.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 09:15 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Is he though?

Great show.  Big Head cracks me up. Guilfoyle is hilarious.  And the one chick is so hot it makes my eyes bleed.

One of the best shows on television. Can't get enough of the Asian dude living in the house who just does ridiculous shit (lighting trash on fire, eating raw fish bones, etc...)...He needs to be brought back ASAP
Reply/Quote
Michael you are so right that chick is so hot it's ridiculous.
Reply/Quote