Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sorry if Posted Flacco Said?
(10-02-2015, 03:28 AM)Utts Wrote: Most hated:
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Browns (if they were remotely competitive recently, I'd rank them #2)

I can't muster any hate for the 49ers. If you're going to lose a Super Bowl, lose it to Joe Montana and Bill Walsh.
Trust me. My order is more accurate. The ravens didn't even exist when battles with the other 3 we're intense. How can you not hate the 49ers? Are you a bengal fan? They beat the Bengals in our only 2 super bowl appearances, plus we never even played the ravens in the postseason. Don't get me wrong, I dislike the ravens, but I'd rather see them win then the Steelers or browns.
And how do we not hate the browns (I'd argue worse than Pittsburgh) when their an inner state division rival?
1. Steelers
2. Browns
3. Ravens/49ers?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 08:46 PM)Go Cards Wrote: He knows who the top dog to beat in division this year is,

and he is 4 games behind them counting tiebreaker.

Bet he is hating right about now.

pretty much this!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:28 AM)Utts Wrote: Most hated:
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Browns (if they were remotely competitive recently, I'd rank them #2)

I can't muster any hate for the 49ers. If you're going to lose a Super Bowl, lose it to Joe Montana and Bill Walsh.

I put the New Browns below the Ravens, who are the Old Browns. The Steelers are highest.

49ers are on my list. I'm looking forward to a beat down on this later this year. Historically, we only have 3 wins against them and it's one of those teams that beating them this year will help reverse years of trouble spots for the Bengals. We started the year by winning in Oakland for the first time ever. Then beating San Diego who knocked us out of the playoffs two years ago. Then we overcame two Dalton turnovers to put out a win against a division rival, a situation where this team and QB tended to implode in the past.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Someone once explained to me that you tend to consider the team that is most challenging to for you to beat as being your "rival". Often it is not a two way street.

So I hate to compliment them like this but, I consider the Steelers to be our rivals. I want us to beat the Steelers twice this year. I want that so badly I can taste it. But I know that, even if they are having a down year, it will be two of our toughest regular season games.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 10:11 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I put the New Browns below the Ravens, who are the Old Browns. The Steelers are highest.

49ers are on my list. I'm looking forward to a beat down on this later this year. Historically, we only have 3 wins against them and it's one of those teams that beating them this year will help reverse years of trouble spots for the Bengals. We started the year by winning in Oakland for the first time ever. Then beating San Diego who knocked us out of the playoffs two years ago. Then we overcame two Dalton turnovers to put out a win against a division rival, a situation where this team and QB tended to implode in the past.
r
[quote pid='74760' dateline='1443877864']
Are you saying you would rather lose to the browns or ravens? Which will sting more? That's whose more of a rival. New browns old browns it don't matter we hate stains.
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 10:11 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I put the New Browns below the Ravens, who are the Old Browns. The Steelers are highest.

^^This.^^

There's plenty of hate to go around, though. Here are my top 10 hate faves for 2015:

1. Stoolers 
2. Ratbirds
3. Browneyes
4. Pasties (Belicheat was a Browneye.)
5. 69ers (a smidge less since Hairball left, but only a smidge)
6. Crudinals (Uh uh, Carson. Naw. Not gunna happen for you.)
7. DisChargers (holding a grudge...)
8. Jests/Jills (...or wherever Rex Ryan has left his slime-trail)
9. Foreskins (suck it, Jay)
10. Seahens (hate everything from 12th Man to Skittles to Pete Clairol)
Reply/Quote
I love that after tomorrow it will be the first quarter of the season completed (4/16ths) and with a win over KC, we could potentially be 2 games over Steelers, and 3 games over both Baltimore and Cleveland. But even if Cleveland wins tomorrow, I really don't feel too badly about that as having them one game in front of Baltimore leaving Ravens by themselves in the basement gives me a happy thought also. As long as we take care of our own games, the aftermath of war in the division will keep looking good for this Bengals team!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 05:25 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I love that after tomorrow it will be the first quarter of the season completed (4/16ths) and with a win over KC, we could potentially be 2 games over Steelers, and 3 games over both Baltimore and Cleveland.  But even if Cleveland wins tomorrow, I really don't feel too badly about that as having them one game in front of Baltimore leaving Ravens by themselves in the basement gives me a happy thought also.  As long as we take care of our own games, the aftermath of war in the division will keep looking good for this Bengals team!

Nice posting just feels different this year!!!  Good Posting!!!
Reply/Quote
The only thing I dislike about the Ravens falling so far back to this point is that they potentially can get much higher draft picks next year.
Yeah, I know ..I still have that little bit in me of thinking if we can just get the number one overall pick year after year ... It's a legacy thing and NOT MY FAULT! LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 03:30 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: ^^This.^^

There's plenty of hate to go around, though. Here are my top 10 hate faves for 2015:

1. Stoolers 
2. Ratbirds
3. Browneyes
4. Pasties (Belicheat was a Browneye.)
5. 69ers (a smidge less since Hairball left, but only a smidge)
6. Crudinals (Uh uh, Carson. Naw. Not gunna happen for you.)
7. DisChargers (holding a grudge...)
8. Jests/Jills (...or wherever Rex Ryan has left his slime-trail)
9. Foreskins (suck it, Jay)
10. Seahens (hate everything from 12th Man to Skittles to Pete Clairol)

I seriously don't understand how a bengals can hate the ravens more than the browns. Like what am I missing?
Reply/Quote