Poll: Would you rather have Dalton or another QB that is available right now?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question
Just for fun
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 06:12 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Just for fun

I'm a little confused about the correlation between the question and the available answers.  That said, I would answer that Dalton is better than any available options.  Not sure if that's a yes or a no.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The answer is "no". I would rather have a QB that isn't available right now, such as Rodgers or Luck.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No thanks. Ask me again at the end of the season.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
New level of dumb
Reply/Quote
Wow, and I thought that my threads had fail value..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 07:07 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The answer is "no".  I would rather have a QB that isn't available right now, such as Rodgers or Luck.

That's a stupid reply because you fully understand the question.  Go troll on another post.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 06:20 PM)McC Wrote: I'm a little confused about the correlation between the question and the available answers.  That said, I would answer that Dalton is better than any available options.  Not sure if that's a yes or a no.

this
Reply/Quote
Can I build a time machine and grab a retired great in their prime? I think Dan Marino would look real nice it orange black.

Otherwise, the names available aren't even currently good enough to be a backup. Why would I want them starting over Noodles?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:40 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Can I build a time machine and grab a retired great in their prime?  I think Dan Marino would look real nice it orange black.

Otherwise, the names available aren't even currently good enough to be a backup.  Why would I want them starting over Noodles?

Dan Marino is literally my favorite QB of all time. If we had him in his prime we could win so many Superbowls. It still surprises me that he wasn't ever able to win a Superbowl.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:25 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: That's a stupid reply because you fully understand the question.  Go troll on another post.

[Image: giphy-facebook_s.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 06:12 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Just for fun

The obvious answer is yes, but it is very skewed question.

It would have had some value if you would have stated Dalton or any QB that was available in the draft when we drafted or FA's available around the draft as well or now.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:25 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: That's a stupid reply because you fully understand the question.  Go troll on another post.

Sorry, doofus. When a silly question is asked, a silly answer will be received.  I answered the question as it was worded, not for what I assume that it may have meant. If you expect threads such as this to be taken seriously, then you're part of the problem.  Now remove your thumb from your butt and slap yourself in the face for me.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 11:31 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sorry, doofus. When a silly question is asked, a silly answer will be received.  I answered the question as it was worded, not for what I assume that it may have meant. If you expect threads such as this to be taken seriously, then you're part of the problem.  Now remove your thumb from your butt and slap yourself in the face for me.

First off as I stated...Just for fun...I did it just to poke at EatonFan's poll about touch and drilling the ball.... His whole point was that Dalton (in his opinion) has neither...It was just a veiled attempt to bring it up without just directly doing it....I made it simple....Dalton or any available QB right now (McCarron,Jemarcus Russell, some backup on another team, whomever)...My point is that Dalton is the QB of the Bengals so just deal with it...Quit doing stupid posts just so certain fans on here can start the Dalton discussion and bash on him...It gets old...He is who he is...
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 11:53 AM)spazz70 Wrote: First off as I stated...Just for fun...I did it just to poke at EatonFan's poll about touch and drilling the ball.... His whole point was that Dalton (in his opinion) has neither...It was just a veiled attempt to bring it up without just directly doing it....I made it simple....Dalton or any available QB right now (McCarron,Jemarcus Russell, some backup on another team, whomever)...My point is that Dalton is the QB of the Bengals so just deal with it...Quit doing stupid posts just so certain fans on here can start the Dalton discussion and bash on him...It gets old...He is who he is...

Oh, I know it was not meant to be serious, thus my original post in the thread.  I was only pointing out the silliness because some obviously took it as a legit question.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Here we go again.... Go get yourself a beer.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:44 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Dan Marino is literally my favorite QB of all time. If we had him in his prime we could win so many Superbowls. It still surprises me that he wasn't ever able to win a Superbowl.

Dan Marino is living proof that a QB can't do it all on his own.

It's a shame too because that dude could ball. Could you imagine what he could do with these new crybaby QB rules? My god it'd fun to watch.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 11:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: this

Yeah, really. It wasn't a trolling response. The poll answers make no sense given the question.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 03:16 PM)xxlt Wrote: Yeah, really. It wasn't a trolling response. The poll answers make no sense given the question.

And now I realize, it was intended to make no sense. Makes sense now.

It was real.

It was fun.

But is wasn't just for real fun.

It was just for fun.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I'll believe in Andy until hes notbour starter anymore.
Reply/Quote