Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simulator Mock #1- SHRacerX
I would be thrilled if it worked out this way. Thoughts?

24: R1P24
DE EMMANUEL OGBAH
OKLAHOMA STATE

55: R2P24
WR MICHAEL THOMAS
OHIO STATE

87: R3P24
WR BRAXTON MILLER
OHIO STATE

122: R4P24
S JAYRON KEARSE
CLEMSON

161: R5P22
CB MORGAN BURNS
KANSAS STATE

199: R6P24
OLB YANNICK NGAKOUE
MARYLAND

245: R7P24
S CLAYTON FEJEDELEM
ILLINOIS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really like it. Ogbah is one of my favorite players in this Draft, i find him to be an underrated pass rusher.
With him in the rotation it is an automatic upgrade over Hunt, Clarke and even Gilberry. Sometimes you
just have to accept the fact you missed on a couple and go another route. This is the right route IMO.

We really like Michael Thomas, i don't know if he will last that long but would be a nice pick.

This is where Braxton Miller should be taken just cause of how raw he is. Like the pick here.

Kearse is a good pick and i really like Burns for his return ability.

I just don't think we should take 2 Safeties and we need Center competition badly.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 03:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really like it. Ogbah is one of my favorite players in this Draft, i find him to be an underrated pass rusher.
With him in the rotation it is an automatic upgrade over Hunt, Clarke and even Gilberry. Sometimes you
just have to accept the fact you missed on a couple and go another route. This is the right route IMO.

We really like Michael Thomas, i don't know if he will last that long but would be a nice pick.

This is where Braxton Miller should be taken just cause of how raw he is. Like the pick here.

Kearse is a good pick and i really like Burns for his return ability.

I just don't think we should take 2 Safeties and we need Center competition badly.

I like the draft, except I don't like that we didn't take a center, and, with us just singing LaFell, I don't think we skip on a center early to take another receiver, even though I do like Miller's potential.  

Especially with how talented Thomas is, I think we go more two-tight end sets and say "good luck in stopping us."

I also don't like the two safeties.
Reply/Quote