Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Since 2011 .....
(01-04-2016, 05:52 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why? They beat us by 13 points last time with mccarron coming off the bench cold and throwing two costly (one pick 6) picks. Since then he hasn't thrown a pick. Coming off the bench cold with no real reps during the week and no game plan for a qb is difficult. Especially when it's that qb's first real action (oh and our pro bowl TE was out early that game as well). Mccarron will protect the ball and our defense has given up 1 Td to 4 ints vs Ben this year, and that was without Iloka, pacman, and hall last game.

People are giving Pitt WAY too much credit and the 2015-2016 bengals way too little 

And the turnover on our opening drive was a 10 point swing because we should have scored and then they took the ball down the field and kicked a field goal.

Also, we missed a field goal, which then they turned around and only had to go 27 yards to get a field goal of their own.  

That's a 16 point swing, which I always say that the game wouldn't have gone the same way, but just saying that it wasn't as bad as the score shows and they're very beatable.

Their secondary is garbage, and with Williams either out or hobbled, they'll have no running game, so play cover two deep and let them try to beat us underneath.  Have Dunlap play on Artkins' side, and they'll have to slide protection and send a running back to block, so blitz a backer on the other side and they'll have no one to block the blitzed.

I'm loving the way this game is shaping up and the city will be ROCKING!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: It's a fair and interesting perspective for sure.

That said, I ain't gonna lie. The Steelers own us and w/o AD, we don't have a chance.

I can't wait to come make fun of you dudes when my hangover starts wearing off on Sunday morning.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote