Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since starting 0-2 the Bengals are 4-1
(10-23-2022, 09:30 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Thinking about making the drive for that one... going to be a good one.

Come on up....I went down for the game today.  That drive home wouldve felt a whole lot longer had the bengals not played so well today
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: Fair point but the Chiefs just look dang good IMO, as do the Bills. I don’t believe we can beat them “currently” until we return to last year’s form 100%.

I feel we took a step back “still” but we are getting there little by little for sure.

Just keeping it real  

Let’s see if we take care of business w the Stains and Nick Chubb.

Sure, but a majority of people didn’t think we could beat them either time we played them last year, and we did….twice. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:02 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah they looked good against SF, but We also just destroyed the team who beat them handily last week in the Falcons.

SF was missing like 10 guys on the injured list (including Trent Williams) vs the Falcons, they had a pretty full lineup today.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: Fair point but the Chiefs just look dang good IMO, as do the Bills. I don’t believe we can beat them “currently” until we return to last year’s form 100%.

I feel we took a step back “still” but we are getting there little by little for sure.

Just keeping it real  

Let’s see if we take care of business w the Stains and Nick Chubb.

No you're not. You mean, "just keeping a negative outlook". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 09:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Let’s be real, the only reason ppl have to rank BALT over us is because they beat us head to head.

We would put 42 on that same Balt D if we played then today. We are the better team, they just won the head to head game

Lamar Jackson 9 for 16, 120 yards, 0 TDs 59 rushing yards. Not exactly MVP #'s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:17 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Come on up....I went down for the game today.  That drive home wouldve felt a whole lot longer had the bengals not played so well today

Waiting to see if the Wife can call off... but leaning towards it.

Trying to debate when to buy tickets... assuming it will go down the day of the game but a lil riskier. 

Recommendations on a place to stay?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 09:31 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Math doesn’t check out. 17 game season lol

This team has gotten better each week (even when it was hard to see it), but we as fans overreact to both sides of the coin. Great win, but their secondary was decimated and their offense can’t throw the ball. I expected Atlanta to put up a better fight and us to not play quite so well. I’m thrilled with this one, but we still have issues to fix and could see another stumble or two before we really hit our stride.

Of course we have issues to fix. Atl had secondary problems that’s true. But we had our 3rd team DT play great against a heck of a run team and Akeem Davis-Gaither played great in replace of Logan Wilson. Cam Taylor-Britt got some action. The OL continues to improve.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No you're not. You mean, "just keeping a negative outlook". 

lol. Maybe? This team messes w my blood pressure lol
Reply/Quote
ATL was the lowest sack total going into today and they got home on Burrow a few times.

How much of that is because they're getting more chances to get the sack since we're throwing 50 times a game?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 10:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Waiting to see if the Wife can call off... but leaning towards it.

Trying to debate when to buy tickets... assuming it will go down the day of the game but a lil riskier. 

Recommendations on a place to stay?

I would stay in independence.  Its a few miles south of downtown(I-77) but has plenty of hotels and restaurants.  If youre looking at staying downtown, look to spend a pretty penny but you'll have some nightlife if youre looking for that
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:47 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The only loss coming @ Baltimore. Hope this hasn't been mentioned earlier. If so mods feel free to combine threads.

This was a great thread.  Weren't the Bengals also close in that Baltimore game.  I thought all Bengals losses have been by a late game winning field goal.   Right, they lost 2 close ones to start season.  Since then they are 4-1, GOOD POINT.  

Had the feel to 0-3 they would have been doomed, but they started 1-2 instead and have climbed to 4-3.   Those who wrote off the AFC Champs early were mistaken. 

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2022, 08:47 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The only loss coming @ Baltimore. Hope this hasn't been mentioned earlier. If so mods feel free to combine threads.

Nope, hasn't been said much to my knowledge. We are on a tear I think, lets keep it going with a dominant performance 
over the Browns who need an ass kicking from this team more than any other right now as they have had our number.

Slow down the run, get up early and keep our foot on their throats.
Reply/Quote