Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Game Ticket Pricing
Had my brother call the for single game tickets since I obviously can't call because I sound like Chewbacca when I try to talk.

I really only want to go to the home opener and the primetime games now because I'd rather just sit somewhere in comfort where I can watch all of the games so I can follow my fantasy leagues and not pay $8 for a beer and $5 for a hot dog (although I haven't had a beer since New Year's because my ass was getting HUGE).

First two games are $110 each, which isn't bad, but the Steelers game is $150 a ticket! This is the first year that I can remember them having different prices for games, and it might be smart if we're having a good season, but then, if we're struggling, no one is going to want to pay $150 to go sit in the cold because game's in December.

Bought four tickets for the first two and have one sold already, then mine, and then I give one to whoever drives me, and my buddy's wife might buy the fourth.

It's a smart move, but do other teams do that?

Also, will our concession prices drop if we see the Falcons' doing well with their now $5 beers, $2 soft drinks, $2 hot dogs, etc.?
Reply/Quote
Many teams have moved to tier type single tickets.. baseball does it all the time.. also you got really good seats if you are paying $110/150 for seats, i checked it was $49 for Baltimore game and $59 for Steelers game for the same seat upperdeck... so $10 not that much difference if someone just wants to go to the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 06:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Had my brother call the for single game tickets since I obviously can't call because I sound like Chewbacca when I try to talk.

Han understood Chewie.  You're not giving the Bengals ticket office enough credit Ninja   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 08:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Han understood Chewie.  You're not giving the Bengals ticket office enough credit Ninja   

Han got Leia.......  no one in the front office has that kind of game!

Nervous
Reply/Quote
Wow, I am paying $0 to watch the games on TV. My own drinks, snacks, and bathroom. Plus my cat will lie on my lap during the game. I know, the best ***** in town. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote