Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single game ticket sale issue
I’m trying to buy tix to the TNF game. On the Bengals site the best sections are grayed out i assumed due to pandemic but then resale tickets can be purchased on ticketmaster. Also when i try to click on available sections on the Bengals website such as section 134 it shows up with the section and row but then says “unlock”. A password is needed to unlock to be able to buy these tickets? Is there a workaround??? I just want to buy for the lower bowl from the Bengals website yet seems so damn hard.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:36 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I’m trying to buy tix to the TNF game. On the Bengals site the best sections are grayed out i assumed due to pandemic but then resale tickets can be purchased on ticketmaster. Also when i try to click on available sections on the Bengals website such as section 134 it shows up with the section and row but then says “unlock”. A password is needed to unlock to be able to buy these tickets? Is there a workaround??? I just want to buy for the lower bowl from the Bengals website yet seems so damn hard.

I believe tickets are sold through ticketmaster and you need to create a username and password to buy through ticketmaster's site. 

Download the Bengals app and stsrt from there. It is all done that way.
Reply/Quote