Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single game tickets
Hey guys does anybody know when single game tickets go on sale? I'm wanting to go to the bengals be Seahawks game! Thanks!!!
Who dey!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I am waiting for single game tix to hit the market too. I also plan on taking in the seahawks game. I called pbs and they said single game tix come out in june. Didn't give a specific date but they generally come out in very early june, if i remember correctly.
Reply/Quote
I think you can get tix for that game now from places like stubhub and the like but for inflated prices, of course.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 08:53 AM)jjvolt Wrote: I think you can get tix for that game now from places like stubhub and the like but for inflated prices, of course.

How much more do you have to pay?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
They had some tix in the upper deck for around 105 bucks on stubhub. They are normally in the 75 dollar area if bought directly from pbs, if I'm not mistaken.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 09:42 AM)jjvolt Wrote: They had some tix in the upper deck for around 105 bucks on stubhub. They are normally in the 75 dollar area if bought directly from pbs, if I'm not mistaken.

I'd rather just buy from PBS then.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2015, 08:50 AM)jjvolt Wrote: I am waiting for single game tix to hit the market too. I also plan on taking in the seahawks game. I called pbs and they said single game tix come out in june. Didn't give a specific date but they generally come out in very early june, if i remember correctly.

That game will be sold out way before single game tickets go on sale. You're better off doing what I did and buying the Seahawks/Rams two pack.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Not so fast. They hold back some single tickets. And some are actually good ones. I did not see a drawing for them like they had for the Packers and Steelers a few years ago.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote