Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius radio 2 round mock
Today pat Kirwin gave us Harold Landry at 1 and Tim settle at 2.

I can't see us not grabbing an ol with 1 of our top 2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree, I think drafting an O-lineman (or 2) in the early rounds is necessary. Do you have a link to that mock? Were there no good o-lineman available at our picks?
Reply/Quote
I’m not against taking Landry, but like you said, we need o line help with at least one of the first two picks
Reply/Quote
Give me Landry and Ragnow/Price and i am fine with it. Settle is just a big NT, he will last till the 3rd and we signed Baker
and have Billings and Glasgow to boot who should really improve. I highly doubt we just double up on D-line with the first
two picks when we need a Center and a RT more than a DT right now.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2018, 07:24 PM)Domata94 Wrote: I agree, I think drafting an O-lineman (or 2) in the early rounds is necessary. Do you have a link to that mock? Were there no good o-lineman available at our picks?

There's no link, i was listening to their radio show.  I'm pretty sure price and rag now we're there at 46.  Mcglinchy went to buffalo at 22.  I believe Wynn and Hernandez went early in 2.
Reply/Quote
After listening to that I don't want Kirwin anywhere near the draft.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2018, 08:10 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: There's no link, i was listening to their radio show.  I'm pretty sure price and rag now we're there at 46.  Mcglinchy went to buffalo at 22.  I believe Wynn and Hernandez went early in 2.

Ah ok, I would take Price or Ragnow in round 2 over Settle based on need but he's a good player too.
Reply/Quote